Sometimes is nice to drive in London :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Went out to Greenwich last night for a party, got stopped and asked several times what car is it :lol:

First I stopped in Hampstead to get a bottle of champagne and a group of four ladies were shouting from across the street how lucky my "girlfriend" is to be in my "awesome" car.

Then I stopped in Highgate to get some flowers. When I came back to the car with the big bunch of flowers, some guys approaching the traffic light were shouting: You're going to a date, mate? Don't need the flowers, with that car you surely going to score tonight! :lol:

I then stopped for petrol further down the road and as I was coming out from Shell, another group of girls from across the road were shouting: Oh my God, I love your car!

Later on, on the way back from Greenwich, just after crossing the bridge from Vauxhall, a red BMW M6 stopped at the traffic light and asked me to lower the window: What is it bruv? Looks amazing, you've done it awesome, it's just perfect!

Had numerous other people taking photos with the car at the traffic lights, waving at me, shouting from other cars, stopping to look at the car trying to find out what make it is etc :lol:

Makes you feel good :D

• Like 1

First I stopped in Hampstead to get a bottle of champagne and a group of four ladies were shouting from across the street how lucky my "girlfriend" is to be in my "awesome" car.

was BBK with you then ?

• Like 3

was BBK with you then ?

No, she doesn't fancy me anymore, but I have so many other lady friends (i nearly said bitches) now: DarrenB, GT4Zed, Taras just to name a few :lol:

Went out to Greenwich last night for a party, got stopped and asked several times what car is it :lol:

Then I stopped in Highgate to get some flowers. When I came back to the car with the big bunch of flowers, some guys approaching the traffic light were shouting: You're going to a date, mate? Don't need the flowers, with that car you surely going to score tonight! :lol:

I then stopped for petrol further down the road and as I was coming out from Shell, another group of girls from across the road were shouting: Oh my God, I love your car!

Later on, on the way back from Greenwich, just after crossing the bridge from Vauxhall, a red BMW M6 stopped at the traffic light and asked me to lower the window: What is it bruv? Looks amazing, you've done it awesome, it's just perfect!

Had numerous other people taking photos with the car at the traffic lights, waving at me, shouting from other cars, stopping to look at the car trying to find out what make it is etc :lol:

I know how you feel Adrian.

I get that all the time when in the 107!! :lol:

• Like 1

I know how you feel Adrian.

I get that all the time when in the 107!! :lol:

Lol Andy, sex on wheels that 107 ;)