Potential 350z owner

Hey everyone, thought I would make an introduction.

I'm looking to get a 350z within the next few months and it looks like this is the best place for advice etc.

So far I've owned a bmw e46 318 and e92 325 and so far they've been nothing but trouble so this was my next port of call.

My budget is between 6.5-8k but hopefully 7.5k max with no more than 60k miles, is this a realistic figure?

I've also seen a dealer not far from me called tradelink and wondered if anyone has had experience with them.

Apologies for the long post. And I'll try to keep my annoyances to a minimum

Thanks for reading,

Will :)

Tradelink are indeed a forum trader and have a pretty wide selection of Zeds. I'm sure if you have any queries you can contact them and they'll be able to fill you in on the details of the cars they have.

You're best bet in terms of the forum is to have a good read through the FAQ section and absorb all the info there. If you see a nice looking Zed which tempts you feel free to post up the details, pictures etc here and you'll find plenty of friendly advice offered.

Oh, welcome aboard :)

Japex stop it... You're not supposed to go on about party rings. Everyone will want a pack...

I was going to give them to family and friends as Xmas presents.

In all seriousness tho big willy, if you want to give me a call, please do on 01923260002 we have quite a w within that price range.

Www,tradelinkcars.co.uk

Regards and welcome to the forum.

Greg

Japex stop it... You're not supposed to go on about party rings. Everyone will want a pack...

I was going to give them to family and friends as Xmas presents.

In all seriousness tho big willy, if you want to give me a call, please do on 01923260002 we have quite a w within that price range.

Www,tradelinkcars.co.uk

Regards and welcome to the forum.

Greg

Well if party rings are on offer that might persuade me even more :)

I'm pretty much looking though your list every other day and I'm set on getting a GT in blue. When I can get my other cars sold I might have to pop down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hi again, bit of a thread revival. Certain things have come up that's delayed me looking for a z, but hopefully as soon as I sell my current car I can look again, yay!

I've had my eye on this one for a while now, seems to tick all the boxes for the one I'm looking for, wonder what other peoples opinions are. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401070857747?atmobcid=soc4