IT'S HOME!

nixy

I know you've been wondering what's taken me so long! Picked it up yesterday from Jurgen at JM-Imports - what can I say - amazing! Car looks fabulous and the leather re-trim is great! The bad bit was driving home 129 miles in the rain - but only cos I was annoyed at the car getting dirty! Got home late afternoon and took it straight back out! Came home and washed it as the sun was out - then it rained again! The car is immaculate - thick carpet mats like new with metal Z logos - same in the boot. There is already a cargo net and where the tonneau cover would go there is also a thick net. Spent the rest of the evening trying to suss out the after market sony DVD/TV/Satnav which appears to work except that the remote is in japanese and I can't suss it out. Going out today again when it dries up a bit - don't want any muck on it! Got one pic so far on my mobile but as my internet is playing up I can't get it loaded. I've got a few questions so will be back later when I've got a bit more time!

One other thing - I cannot fault JM-Imports and would say that if anyone is scared of importing, use Jurgen and you won't be disappointed, but more on that later as well...............