Ken Block Gymkhana 6. Ultimate..

WhackyWill

Brilliant! He can drive ... :drive1

His wrc record says otherwise, and after loads of runs and editing the best bits i can to

He is a brilliant business man driver not so sure hes as good as people are made to belive didn't he win his first GRC event after doing it for a couple years at sema last week?

Edited by StevoD

Unless he does something "new" new, then I agree with StevoD, it's getting a bit same old same old.

Oh wow, he's doing donuts around a Segway, just like in previous vids.

Oh wow, he's doing spins on the spot, just like in previous vids.

Oh wow, he does a 180 and is travelling backwards as he passes the cone, just like in previous vids

Only thing different in each new vid is the track layout/location and whatever new shoes/clothing his company has released

If I hear that he's done a backflip or consecutive James Bond style barrel roll jump, I'll start getting interested again.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

if i was to ever do a bank job I'd want Ken Block to be my getaway driver!

You would get caught, the Feds would just follow the 50 sets of tyre marks from the practice escapes :shrug:

Sure you could have done it in the JAAAAGGGG in one take... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not questioning his skill, lets see him route 1.5 million cases of temperature controlled goods all round London :p

Sent from the golf club...

Unless he does something "new" new, then I agree with StevoD, it's getting a bit same old same old.

Oh wow, he does a 180 and is travelling backwards as he passes the cone, just like in previous vids

Only thing different in each new vid is the track layout/location and whatever new shoes/clothing his company has released

If I hear that he's done a backflip or consecutive James Bond style barrel roll jump, I'll start getting interested again.

Just my opinion

I am sure we could set up a barrel roll over the Thames from Gravesend to Tilbury..... imagine the scenery and the glamour..... :cloud9:

Sent from the golf club...

Legend....nuff said

http://www.youtube.c.................. My Fav

This took 5 DAYS to film, DAYS!!! He spent a whole day just trying to get the through the cones backwards bit right and it still wasn't perfect. If you watch all of the other films you see him hitting stuff - hard.

I saw him crash in Spain the other weekend, doing a "I'm Ken Block look at me driving" show mid way through the day, it was absolutely hilarious (as no-one was hurt.) He went to do a backwards entry round a cone and WAY over cooked it, he went backwards into a concrete block and landed firmly on the top. They had to use a forklift to get him down. For most other people that would be game over, but his team pulled out brand new suspension arms, struts, disks, callipers - the lot- and had him back out racing an hour or so later.

Just my opinion

I have to agree. Whilst he's always fun to watch, he - in my opinion - peaked with the San Francisco track. How do you top that? Same again in another city / country?

A friend of mine recently asked me to send him some youtube videos URL's showing some drifting for him to show his kid. so i said just search for tanner foust doing mulholland drive, mad mike doing the crowne range and ryan tuerk's off season vid and some other search strings where its real world roads, beautiful scenery and some proper RWD tyre smoking action.

then a bit later he said "it's ok, i've found ken block drifting around a city which is really cool cos its in a city and blokes in bear outfits helps too"

at which point i simply wanted to kill myself.

A friend of mine recently asked me to send him some youtube videos URL's showing some drifting for him to show his kid. so i said just search for tanner foust doing mulholland drive, mad mike doing the crowne range and ryan tuerk's off season vid and some other search strings where its real world roads, beautiful scenery and some proper RWD tyre smoking action.

then a bit later he said "it's ok, i've found ken block drifting around a city which is really cool cos its in a city and blokes in bear outfits helps too"

Mad mikes one irritated me, I know things like that take multiple takes, they always will do, but at least keep the rear wheels the same the whole way through for consistency!

Tanner Foust was awesome on Mulholland Drive, one take and he bossed it, no hitting stuff and lots of cool camera angles too.

Mad mikes one irritated me, I know things like that take multiple takes, they always will do, but at least keep the rear wheels the same the whole way through for consistency!

Tanner Foust was awesome on Mulholland Drive, one take and he bossed it, no hitting stuff and lots of cool camera angles too.

But Foust is a fully boss tho very underrated driver for what hes done and championships hes won, dicks all over block

Evidence skip to 1:30

Edited by StevoD