Nissan Prices Amusement Thread

Adam B

GT-R parts prices are nuts. I'm not sure how Nissan got out of the warranty issue of owners discs cracking then trying to sell them standard rubbish cross drilled jobbies :thumbdown:

Lovely concept.... I went in and complained about all the rattles, they said well its a track orientated car so its going to have a few rattles.... I said, I saving that for when the discs crack (from road use) and he stuttered, going umm, uhh, we have to treat it on a case by case basis!!! Hahaahaaa!! Idiots!!! And that is the reason I have never used Nissan to service my GTR :D Sly is my man!!!!!

Oh yes and in typical fashion my discs have done nearly 15k and a track day and no signs of cracking.... not sure if I should be happy or sad

Edited by grahamc

£2 for the small plastic pin for the kick plates. Ordered it about 2pm, got a call the next morning to come get it. Arrived, he handed it to me and told me not to worry about the cash.

:D they're not all bad.

Did try to sell me new belt for £29 each though!

The problem is, a lot of folk think they must buy from a dealership to get the correct part, in a lot of cases that is utter tosh, there are equivalent items out there just as good for half price and lower, I wouldn't dream of going to them for a nut/bolt/washer etc, robbing barstewards

It's the same with bikes

Rob