Liberty Walk 458 - Sacrilege or Genius?

brillomaster

Chavtastic. Utter, utter shite.

i dont know about chavs your area, but most places chavs dont tend to have ferraris

To be a chav is a mindset, not a financial thing. Look at Michael Carroll, for example ;)

It looks cheap and nasty. Bolt-on wings should only ever be seen on race cars, they look unfinished on road cars.

i dont know about chavs your area, but most places chavs dont tend to have ferraris

To be a chav is a mindset, not a financial thing. Look at Michael Carroll, for example ;)

It looks cheap and nasty. Bolt-on wings should only ever be seen on race cars, they look unfinished on road cars.

100% agree. Seeing a high spec original with vast amounts of carbon, anthracite rims and dark gloss black roof on a daily basis in my garage... Makes that look absolutely nasty and cheap compared. ruins a high finish Italian supercar and makes it look like it's been through a halfords drive-through... In my opinion :) .. But i wouldn't say no!

Edited by WINKJ

~

Not because its on Nitto tyres not Michelin :p haha

Fair enough i guess i think its looks incredible, But then i like race car looks on the road.

I'm surprised it's getting a bashing on here for being chavvy after seeing some of the bodykits on this forum!!

I personally really like it a lot!

Edit double post

i bet that ferrari doesnt have have heavy cast wheels a couple of subwoofers in the boot like a fair few on here

I'm surprised it's getting a bashing on here for being chavvy after seeing some of the bodykits on this forum!!

Edit double post

i bet that ferrari doesnt have have heavy cast wheels a couple of subwoofers in the boot like a fair few on here

Bet it also doesn't have a stubby, aluminium wheel bolts or a luggage net in the boot... :stir:

Edit double post

Haha true story!

Someone needs to rocketbunny a Z, I'd love a rocketbunny style spoiler on mine

where can I get the parts?

http://www.japanimportcar.com/ nothing for 350 though :(

that sucks!! Custom :)

I was tempted to buy the GT86 spoiler and butcher it so that it fitted the z, but then I saw the price tag :lol:

Plus the Zeds tailgate doesn't work with that kind of spoiler as we don't have the drop down lip thing to attach the spoiler arms to.

Personally love the Rocket Bunny kit (posted that before myself ;) )

I had to google 'rocketbunny' to work out what the bloody hell you guys were on about!

Surely sticking to the traditional 'ducktail' would be both easier and far more accurate? At least, I assume that's what you're talking about.

Rocketbunny, FFS.