Japfest, Castle Combe, 10th May 2014 Updated.

martinmac

perfect, i assume i pay via the link on page one but where is sayd to copy and paste the following link is blank. Am i missing something?

Soory about that, not sure what happened. I have updated the first post on page one. :)

11 Pages later :lol:

Hotels booked... staying at a premier inn off the M4 (romantic) ... Swindon i think it is..

Gunna make up for it with the Rudloe hall hotel i hope, just need to know details for the convoy :drive1

Cya all there!

Latest update of who has paid

There are still a couple of track sessions available that are on a first come (Including payment) First served

The list is due to be closed for entrance tickets and passes in a couple of weeks so if you want to be amongst all the other Z/ZXs you need to Make your payment ASAP

there is a change of name on

4. now Craig350z

58. now r37

61. now Stu_2424

post-8897-0-43513800-1392386161_thumb.jpg

NOTE

FTAO larryheady although I have sent a couple of recent pms I require payment by close of play this Sunday otherwise will have to allocate your track session to someone else

With regards track sessions if anyone else requires any there is now a reserve list please for anyone new please do not just go and pay for this before pming me to ensure there are still any available

Entrance tickets are fine to purchase through Z Club straight away but please be quick as the end of February will see the list CLOSED

Edited by Steve Burns

Hi, just been reading this thread.

Never been to Japfest before or any other car show come to that and i'm not sure how it all works to be honest. I'm not too bothered about getting a ticket through the forum. I might just pop on the japfest website and buy a public ticket for now as I wouldn't have a bloody clue what to do when I got there anyway.