Japfest, Castle Combe, 10th May 2014 Updated.

martinmac

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guy n gals... trying to get myself excited about this again. Gunna book the hotel today for me n mrs. Still a couple of rooms left at the premier in. Didnt actually realise just how far away it was from me haha..

thinking of staying two night because its right near bath and iv been told its nice. Anyone fr near there recommend what to do and whats worth a look while were there on the Sunday?

Hey guy n gals... trying to get myself excited about this again. Gunna book the hotel today for me n mrs. Still a couple of rooms left at the premier in. Didnt actually realise just how far away it was from me haha..

thinking of staying two night because its right near bath and iv been told its nice. Anyone fr near there recommend what to do and whats worth a look while were there on the Sunday?

Bath is beautiful mate, been there twice now for a weekend break. Main thing to visit is the Roman Baths, but also a lot of historic buildings including the cathedral there. In the high street there's usually a street act depending on what time you go. I've seen a magician and a comedian when I was there. If the weathers good get the Italian gelato ice cream too ;)

haha nice one ;) the mrs will be happy to hear that after i spend a day dragging her around looking at 350z's hehe.

guess i'll book this premier inn for the two nights then. might even see if there is anywhere nearer Bath

haha nice one ;) the mrs will be happy to hear that after i spend a day dragging her around looking at 350z's hehe.

guess i'll book this premier inn for the two nights then. might even see if there is anywhere nearer Bath

I stayed a cottage about 10mins from the city centre. Oh and if you're going to be driving into the city watch out for the bus lanes, they will sting you £60 everytime you enter them! I was lucky because the patron at our cottage warned us beforehand