Japfest, Castle Combe, 10th May 2014 Updated.

martinmac

What time are we all meeting on the sat morning? Trying to book my hotels so I dont get caught out. Driving from Manchester is gunna suck so I want to be in the area for the convoy...

were staying at Alveston in bristle coz its cheep as chips but still a little drive to castle comb.. and at the woodlow arms on sat night coz it looks swanky as anything ;) and its near to Bath.

so do you guys convoy in on sat together or we do our own thing.. gunna be ace showing up with 80 something sports cars!

Dude, its over a 3 hr drive for me thats why im finishing work on Friday jumping in my car and driving to a hotel.. up fresh and full of tea and eggs on Sat morning then meet the convoy... talking of which,...

...Is there a convoy hehe.. ;)

Couple of years ago i had to leave my house at 2am to drive to meet some 206 owners, we where heading to Santa Pod but had to meet at a local tesco or Asda or something while a few other people met up and we all got our stand passes... Anyways it was awful because the clocks actually went back too so we lost an hr in bed :(

Can I be booked in too please, Please confirm so I can get paid asap.

Can I also be put onto the Reserve list for Track Time.

Thanks

You have message re track time and ticket and provisionally on list taking the last place and the track sessions are now full

Just a note to others who have booked tracktime and have not paid to date unless payment is made straight away your session will be given to others