Damn!!

zippypooz

Felt guilty the other morning as i drove to work in a world of my own and getting carried away listening to 'Take the power back', for there, coming the other way was a nice black Zed happily flashing his lights at me!!...and being all fingers and thumbs in the morning alas i missed the opportunity to merrily flash back until the moment was gone!!

I expect he'll post on here about other Zed drivers not flashing back but to that person...I TRIED!!!!! :blush:

That was me.... you bar steward! Nah only joking though have had the same experience trying to get the other zeds attention.

Weird thing is I seem to get more acknowledgement from GTR's these days either that they are just feeling sorry for me in my Zed :lol:

• Like 1

Could be worse. Driving once in my old WRX when another Subaru came from the opposite direction. They flashed and as it got closer I flashed back & waved too only to see the fittest blond girl driving it and waving back. That was an awkward conversation with my Mrs; "How do you know her then?!!!" "I don't it's just she's driving the same car too, honest". Lol. :lol:

• Like 1

Could be worse. Driving once in my old WRX when another Subaru came from the opposite direction. They flashed and as it got closer I flashed back & waved too only to see the fittest blond girl driving it and waving back. That was an awkward conversation with my Mrs; "How do you know her then?!!!" "I don't it's just she's driving the same car too, honest". Lol. :lol:

Good save there buddy ;)
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is soooooooo funny!! Made my day lol!!

GMballistic, I bet you couldn't wait to get home and post in the relevant Subaru forum a 'spotted' post in the hope you'd found another local Scooby owner. Nothing to do with the fact she was hot.

Certainly the first thing I'd have done :lol:

GMballistic, I bet you couldn't wait to get home and post in the relevant Subaru forum a 'spotted' post in the hope you'd found another local Scooby owner. Nothing to do with the fact she was hot.

Certainly the first thing I'd have done :lol:

:dry: Darn it, I didn't think of that at the time. Probably still had my Mrs angry tone wringing in my ear's. :lol::thumbs:

hehehehe this made me laugh.... Women eh ??? LOL