Hi - real newbie just looking at mo.....

hi guys and gals

Nice to be on an owners site and intro is;-

Old and gold guy located in lower Herts. Last year had Nissan GTR R32 and then this year have Porsche 944T....

Now looking at 350Z with new eyes -- perhaps looking for maybe an 2009 350z to update my motoring. You know - with all the latest gizmos= sat nag, cruise control, the Bose looks awesome, traction, tiptronic? etc....

So what's best for me ? rag top or closed. I like some exhaust noise and certainly like a push in the seat, would an older model (less mazooma) be just as good --

WHAT DO YOU GOOD PEEPS THINK????.....

You look like meatloaf in that picture :lol:

As far as I am aware you can only get 58 plate 09s as thats when the 370z came on the market. Any 350z GT will have all you want minus the sat nav as this again was optional. paddles were only on the jap imports I believe and have been told they are pretty rubbish. manual all the way. any 350z has enough grunt to push you into your seat whether its 03 or 58 :thumbs: although the standard exhaust isn't the best but you have 100s to choose from :thumbs::welcome:

I'd go for the coupe with GT spec imo, ..you then get Brembo brakes/Bose system/cruise control/leather heated seats/18" Rays forged alloys but then I'm biased as that's what I own. If you can I'd definitely go for an older car with low mileage & full service history as there just as good plus the extra cash you save on purchase price can be then spent on a better exhaust or whatever else tickles your fancy. Welcome aboard :welcome:

Welcome to the forum ... sat nav is considered to be worthless and any GT spec will give you cruise, uprated Bose, cruise and heated leather ... Rays were a £1000 option on early cars but standard after 2006

ETA

All UK cars have Brembos

Edited by ATTAK Z

cheers guys - looks like the general opinion is that any age with low miles will do me - now I will have to sweep a wider net to get an idea of best price per year/miles......

Nothing is ever easy ------- :blush:

Just to add to the confusion it doesn't necessarily have to be low miles, mines almost at 90K and plenty of Zeds in the 100K plus club, just has to be well maintained. ;) Good luck with the search and don't forget to check on here for cherished examples up for sale. :thumbs: