computer wont turn on

jumping350

Ive hit that button about 100times in last 12hours lol trust me ive done all the thick things check in usually king of that, but no life in it, to top it off ive now got to try crack 8 seized suspension nuts on my Scooby before i even attempt computer, gonna be a looooong day

As per all the other posts, PSU is more than likely needing switched over to a new one, i'd say 600+ for a gaming machine, I'm running 800+ I think. Have you tried switching over the 'Kettle' lead that goes to the mains? I've had a issue before where it didn't turn on, switched it with my xbox lead and worked fine.

Side note, what games do you play/run - Will help understand the spec a bit of your machine (Graphics Wise)

As per all the other posts, PSU is more than likely needing switched over to a new one, i'd say 600+ for a gaming machine, I'm running 800+ I think. Have you tried switching over the 'Kettle' lead that goes to the mains? I've had a issue before where it didn't turn on, switched it with my xbox lead and worked fine.

Side note, what games do you play/run - Will help understand the spec a bit of your machine (Graphics Wise)

He's tried swapping the power cable but made no difference :)

Pretty safe bet the PSU's gone bad.

Just had a thought though - have you tried it in a different plug socket?

• Like 1

You are a life saver dippy dip, i actually remember a thread not long ago with you and all the computer jibberish come to think about it,

when you around buddy? Il sort you and your new lady out a drink

Well Andrew and I are planning on meeting up on Thursday at Valley Park. Could pick it up then and look at it on Saturday morning.