computer wont turn on

jumping350

You are a life saver dippy dip, i actually remember a thread not long ago with you and all the computer jibberish come to think about it,

when you around buddy? Il sort you and your new lady out a drink

Well Andrew and I are planning on meeting up on Thursday at Valley Park. Could pick it up then and look at it on Saturday morning.

Dam I am out to dinner in Aldershot.

I still need to take a look at your car for you.

There is a lithium circular battery on motherboard, would that have anything to do with it?

Thats the cmos battery, if you take that out it will forget all your settings. Take you psu out and check the s/p number and then google it. Best going like for like :thumbs:

What a conplete pain mate :console:

Unfortunately could be so many different things, there are loads of fail safes to prevent start up to save components....

Only way now is to try the mboard with new psu, ram etc etc to try and work out whats what.

Worst case you need a new mboard so your looking at £100 ish for a half decent one, fingers crossed....

Take it as a sign its time to upgrade ;)

I know seriously annoying, internet via phone alone is a pain to! And im welding together my own simulator frame and haven't even got a computer now lol

i think one of you guys will have to tell me what to get or hopefully dip can as im stumped now and just want to play my game :0(