Tsukuba Circuit - Jap head to head

370Ad

http://youtu.be/otke4jJWlEc

The Top Secret GTR is ridiculously quick.....

Honda Civic R FN2 by Spoon 250PS

Honda Civic R FD2 by Seeker 280PS

Honda S2000 by Arvou 300PS

Nissan 350z (Z33) by Garage 4413 350PS

Nissan 370z Amuse Vestito 380PS

Subaru Impreza C-SER 470PS

Nissan R35 GT-R by MCR 650PS

Nissan R35 GT-R SUPER GT-R 1000 By Top Secret +1000PS

Enjoy B)

Edited by 350Ad
  • Like 2

Correct me if im wrong, the red GTR that shoots into the lead from the back isn't the top secret car. The top secret car is the silver GTR that's in 3rd place about 3:30 into the video (if you look at it, its got a huge top secret decal down the sides). Cant understand why hes not leading into the first corner, or very VERY shortly thereafter when its pushing almost 400 BHP more than any other car on the grid. Must be a lot lower on torque then the 650BHP red GTR that leads

Correct me if im wrong, the red GTR that shoots into the lead from the back isn't the top secret car. The top secret car is the silver GTR that's in 3rd place about 3:30 into the video (if you look at it, its got a huge top secret decal down the sides). Cant understand why hes not leading into the first corner, or very VERY shortly thereafter when its pushing almost 400 BHP more than any other car on the grid. Must be a lot lower on torque then the 650BHP red GTR that leads

I thought that....it was biblically quick on the straights so maybe it was cornering/drivier thing!

Edited by 350Ad

Great video! :) easily my favourite race track, would love to get around it one day :)

Agree with CS, the silver GTR is the one running 1000+ (as it has Top Secret stickers all over it hah). I think it struggled to get around as its a pretty small track and not many places to really open the taps. When the camera is on board with the Honda (I think) you can really see the GTR stepping out and getting loose.

• 3 weeks later...

Great video!! Love the launch of the GTR!!!

Silver one struggles at the start due to being stuck behind the impreza - I had to replay the start as I was wondering the same thing

Great video! :) easily my favourite race track, would love to get around it one day :)

Agree with CS, the silver GTR is the one running 1000+ (as it has Top Secret stickers all over it hah). I think it struggled to get around as its a pretty small track and not many places to really open the taps. When the camera is on board with the Honda (I think) you can really see the GTR stepping out and getting loose.

Track does look a little tight for the GTR

• 5 months later...

Also love these videos and nice to see a lot of other cars in the mix. Usually they have a lot of Honda's pitted against each other. I was also very impressed with the S2000 as they are a handful. Shame there wasn't an Evo and NSX in the mix.