what do you think of wolfrace wheels?

davedutch

I've seen wolfrace assasin wheels in gun metal which I think will look good against my zed once its wrapped in Hexis bronze grey next month.

Are wolfrace wheels any good and has anyone any views on speedy wheels?

Again, i know it's my choice and budget affects the options i.e. i get what i pay for but i don't want inferior wheels, if i don't change my oem wheels i will get them painted but been quoted £250 for that and wheels are less than £600

Appreciate some views.

Ok so my choice of wheel style is far from universally liked and I am taking them all in, but what about wolfrace as a company, if they are equally badly thought of I may have to put off until new year.

Budget is tight cos i have already booked for wrap and a few other bits at £1500 and now need clutch at £1k from CS but keen to improve on oem wheels asap.

Ok so my choice of wheel style is far from universally liked and I am taking them all in, but what about wolfrace as a company, if they are equally badly thought of I may have to put off until new year.

Budget is tight cos i have already booked for wrap and a few other bits at £1500 and now need clutch at £1k from CS but keen to improve on oem wheels asap.

Personally for me a wheel makes or breaks the whole look of a car. Get it wrapped and put something nasty on and the money spent on the wrap goes out the window. I would be getting wheels before a wrap :)

Wolfrace = chavved up Saxo/106 and very Max Power as a company!

Certainly not a wheel for the zed. Maybe an Astra or Audi.

Why would they suit a £20k Audi or Vauxhall and not a £5k Zed :shrug:

I think there will be more and more chavvy Zeds about, just have to get used to the fact :dry:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Certainly hope not, that is why i moved out of Rx7's, i am watching the early warning signs that i missed on the rotary clubs, lessons learned and all that :)

One good thing with Zeds however is you will not classic insurance on them for quite some time, because Rx7's were older and if over 25 you could get cheaper insurance, not many chavs can afford to insure a group 20 car :)

Ok so my choice of wheel style is far from universally liked

What your find is every car club has its own .... hmm best described as vibe.. TBH this forum is one of the most easy going forums you can belong to..

honda forum - you touch the cosmetic look in anyway thats not OEM. your car will be called haddock

GTR forum,, following a thread and links to a GTR forum a guy here bought one and has probably landed himself in one of the most snootiest forums i have ever seen.

FEOC - laid back but you need a ford (my past life)

SxOC - actually very warm they allowed me back when Hond's ITR forum proved itself to a total "tnuc"

this forum - very friendly and as someone said above Jetpilot ;) why spend a ton of money and then short change on the rims!

lol if this was the Honda forum they would of verbally annihilated you damn OEM nut jobs!

Edited by Sempiternal

I think there will be more and more chavvy Zeds about, just have to get used to the fact :dry:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Because they are similar to the optional OEM rims available from dealers, nothing to do with the value of the car. For some reason the zed seems to suit deep dish or uber concave the best.

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Because they are similar to the optional OEM rims available from dealers, nothing to do with the value of the car. For some reason the zed seems to suit deep dish or uber concave the best.

i agree with the above, infact you find most Jap rwd (drift) cars all seem to be enhanced by a bit of deep dishy :p

im a sucker for Rota's myself :)

Edited by Sempiternal

honda forum - you touch the cosmetic look in anyway thats not OEM. your car will be called haddock

lol if this was the Honda forum they would of verbally annihilated you damn OEM nut jobs!

What did you do, put Wolfrace wheels on your DC5 ??

Wheels are a very individual thing. If you like them, you get them.

I had Dotz Hanzos on my 350. Everyone hated them when I posted up a link. But once fitted, they got a lot of positive comments as they suited what I had done to the Zed with the Amuse nose.

However - check offsets are correct and you won't need huge spacers.

And as for Wolfrace quality - I see a lot of badly corroded sets around. But then badly corroded OEM wheels are common too.