what do you think of wolfrace wheels?

davedutch

Cheap and heavy are not opinions. Style is.

Cheap and heavy are opinions. If your on a £150k + salary then they're cheap. If your struggling on £15k a year they may well be expensive. Michelle McManus to some is heavy, to some guys she's just right.

Cheap and heavy are opinions. If your on a £150k + salary then they're cheap. If your struggling on £15k a year they may well be expensive. Michelle McManus to some is heavy, to some guys she's just right.

LOL!!

LOL!!

I would take Michelle McManus on £150k a year over a skinny bird on the dole

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

The title asks for what we think of Wolfrace. I think they are cheap and nasty. I know what you guys are saying but that is what I think. I reckon it's a bit pathetic to jump all over it when all I was doing was presenting my opinion upon the subject of the thread, seeing as it asked for an opinion.

They are cheap, heavy, buckle easily, look awful and are only still in business as kids buy them because they are cheap.

Cheap, lightweight, look good. Pick 2.

Your the one saying its being jumped on. We all have opinion's. If your differs from mine then thats all good.

Rota, konig, dotz, jade etc are all just copies too. They are heavy too.

My Rotas are heavy like, hence my quest to spend a fortune on lightweight, good looking wheels. I'm prepping the car for the track next year whilst also looking good for the summer shows so I want it to be right.

In all honesty with Wolfrace wheels you get what you pay for, if you are just wanting to make the car look a bit different from standard without breaking the bank then you will achieve it. But I'd save up for a bit longer and buy something from a better wheel maker if I was the OP.

Sempiternal,

I have checked in on this thread regularly, not being familiar with wolfrace wheels I wanted to seek out thoughts, and all opinions are valid, even if others dont agree with them.

Having only owned this car for a couple of months and having booked it to be wrapped I want to upgrade the wheels and am exploring various options, I'm not a bottomless pit of money otherwise I would have bought a 370z but not into buying cheap, as I initially said I have option to paint and take my time changing wheels.

Thanks everyone for their posts, i will start a new thread once wrapped and wheels etc sorted.

LOL!!

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

You have the room in the Jag to get her in as well :)

LOL!!

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

You have the room in the Jag to get her in as well :)

I could get her and Dawn French in the back ;)

Cheap and heavy are opinions.

When it comes to Wolrace i am afraid those points are fact, regardless of how much they cost compared to earnings and however you want to try and justify it with some twisted sense of logic, they are probably the cheapest and heaviest on the market which is nothing to do with opinion.

Kinda how I see it. It's like saying a GT-R isn't heavy, when it bloody well is but it's got a lot of firepower to make up for it. Or that Panda Pops aren't cheap if you couldn't afford a Coke, but they're still at the bottom end of the range.

I could fit all that lot in my boot.

You'd only really want the Panda Pops though wouldn't you.

Oh I dunno, threesome on the back seat..... new wheels would almost certainly be needed and some panda pops to replace all those lost fluids..... job done :)

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

It's like saying a GT-R isn't heavy, when it bloody well is

Good description but will probably get RT saying its not heavy compared to a Hummer or something, using his logic!

Wasn't logic its called perspective

You have a twisted perspective if you do not class Wolfrace as neither cheap or heavy ;)

It's like saying a GT-R isn't heavy, when it bloody well is

Good description but will probably get RT saying its not heavy compared to a Hummer or something, using his logic!

Wasn't logic its called perspective

You have a twisted perspective if you do not class Wolfrace as neither cheap or heavy ;)

I refer you to my first post

Wolfrace as a company I don't mind, and some wheels they do are not bad. But for me if I think wolfrace, I think cheap heavy wheels bought in halfrauds to go on cheap cars. But as the zed is now a cheap car I suppose we'll see more of it. Someone earlier mentioned the forum getting chavvy. I wouldn't say we're getting chavvy, but there is a real difference from 5 years ago. Peoples nodding budgets are a lot different. Yes the cars are cheaper and the budgets lower, but I think the people have got better.

like my other post that's just my opinion. Edited by rtbiscuit