Litchfield Subaru BRZ Spec S

370Ad

SOLD!!!

It's just a shame the inside looks a bit cheap with that carbon looking plastic stuff. It would also be good to know fitting and mapping costs from them, but the price of the S/C is similar to the Zed which can add over 100 extra horsies :)

Should've had that sort of performance from the start IMO. The whole package though, takes it closer to 35k and they still haven't finished with the suspension set up. Great looking cars (not a great colour the blue one). Whether many current owners take up this set up and cost is debatable.

The interiors are woeful though and it was only a matter of time before big tuning companies got round to sorting something out for this car. The stock package doesn't excite.

if you dropped the same cash into the zed you'd never get the same gains. these cars are going to be such a tuners dream there are going to millions of options and parts available to them. in about 5 years time they're going to be a big modding seen, a bit like the old civics were/are. I like them

SOLD!!!

It's just a shame the inside looks a bit cheap with that carbon looking plastic stuff. It would also be good to know fitting and mapping costs from them, but the price of the S/C is similar to the Zed which can add over 100 extra horsies :)

If you can supercharge the Z for under £4k I'd be impressed.

SOLD!!!

Might be wrong, but pretty sure The Chubby Ninja did it.

SOLD!!!

Tarmac has a thread up about a Vortech bulk buy with about 20% off ATM, thats about £3k for that kit, then injectors, rails, oil cooler, and fuel return system = not to far off £4k

SOLD!!!

Tarmac has a thread up about a Vortech bulk buy with about 20% off ATM, thats about £3k for that kit, then injectors, rails, oil cooler, and fuel return system = not to far off £4k

Then I am impressed!

Couldn't have put it better myself. Don't get me wrong, the standard BRZ86 isn't a slow car if driven properly, but the engine just isn't charismatic enough to make you want to use it. Having the grunt of FI should remedy that nicely.