New Portsmouth Zed Owner

^^ Make sure you only use Super Unleaded or it could cause engine troubles in the future. :dry:;)
I think I might get an exhaust first, I don't want it boy racer loud, and are HFC worth it? And do they pass emissions? ;):lol:

Why can I see my welcome thread entering the green room

#teamtarmac

• Like 1

^^ Make sure you only use Super Unleaded or it could cause engine troubles in the future. :dry:;)
I think I might get an exhaust first, I don't want it boy racer loud, and are HFC worth it? And do they pass emissions? ;):lol:

#teamtarmac

:lol:

Contact a guy called Chris from Tarmac Sportz ~ he does everything you'll ever need. :D

Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan-350z.aspx

Edit: GIXXERUK beat me to the punch. :lol:

• Like 1

#teamtarmac

Contact a guy called Chris from Tarmac Sportz ~ he does everything you'll ever need. :D

Link: http://www.tarmacspo...issan-350z.aspx

Edit: GIXXERUK beat me to the punch. :lol:

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

If you would like to do a few track days in your zed, then I would advise fitting a baffled sump before you do so.

A few of our members have suffered from oil starvation on those long fast bends with the standard sump setup, resulting in engine failure.

Jus sayin!! .......enjoy!

f46d73ee8b53bd12b000f15da27567ab.jpg9ac4f363b1de77868d3598b60fd7c122.jpg

Just trailered her home, so happy with my purchase, thanks for the warm welcomes :lol:

#teamtarmac

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wow you must have deep pockets as I do one or two trackdays etc,but unfortunately I have to drive my car to the venue........

• Like 2