Flashers

zxrob

Never flash 350 owners. All set of dbags. I used to flash any 172/182 owners they ALWAYS used to wave or flash etc even the girls. The 350 drivers just ignore you or look like your mental. I actually spoke to a guy who owns one. He wasn't busy or anything and he was just rude. Never had that from any other drivers even porsche drivers!

Edited by Dblock

Always a flash or a wave from me if I'm in one of the Zs and neither is a 350 or a 370. 90% of the time I get a flash back too, which is great. Z cars didn't start with the 350 and it's nice when you see 350 owners who know that. I've had 350 owners come up to me in car parks and talk to me too, it's how I met Ken for the first time lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

I normally wave at other 350 drivers but only if I catch their attention (being bright yellow helps :lol: ).

Some people seem to get a bit freaked out by it like the bloke in Harpenden the other day. Both of us sat in traffic going opposite ways, When we got pretty much level I looked over to give a wave but he straight up blanked me. You know that look when they know you are looking at them, but they pretend you are not there. Never mind.

Of the handful of times I've seen other 350's probably 80% have waved/flashed back.

When I had my MR2 though, pretty much any other MR2 owner would flash or wave.