Finally got my 350z

Hi all,

My name is Adem (MOT garage owner in London) I have wanted a 350z for a good 6 years (give or take) it always seemed masively out of reach untill recently then I kept making excuses not to buy one (too much money, not practical enough, fuel consumption, that ones the wrong colour, my girlfriend telling me I can't have one etc etc...)

anyway long story short, I grew a pair, told my girl I was doing it :angry: (wasn't really as brave as that, I kinda begged a little bit) withdrew some doh and went and bought myself one <boom>. I'm now the proud owner of a 53 plate Black 350z uk GT. She calls it the bat mobile (I'l take that on the chin)

Anyway nice to meet everyone. :teeth:

Welcome any mods done to it already?

I had the whole centre consol and dash out the day after I got it.. re painted the center dash to get rid of some obvious marks.. sounds tacky I know but it actualy came out really well.. looks brand new.. il upload some pics if people want to see what I get up to in my little garage.. I plan on doing an instal of some kind (maybe a tablet) in the very near future and get rid of the oe sat nav and head unit.. I have a small list of really basic mods im going to be doing over the next few months or so. I'l try to give updates as I progress. I will no doubt be asking the advise of the forum before attempting most anyway

Edited by Adem

changed out the standard interior lights and numberplate lights for led's today. how do I get to the front side lights? can I get to them via the wheel arch or do I have to remove the bumper and lamp itself?

Welcome to the Land of Zed... :welcome: ..

where abouts in London are you "Marmite" needs an MOT end of the month. :surrender: .

Fast MOT, Hackney, E8 3PL

www.fastmot.com

Pop round mate ignore the £50.00 price on the website I'l do 350z's at £30.00 (thats lower than our current trade price by a fiver) :D