Finally got my 350z

:welcome:

Discount for the 350z owners will go down a treat as I think there is a fair amount around London!

Get some pictures up mate :)

Yeah I'm happy to offer that discount to all members! just mention you found our place via the forum and I'l honor it @ £30.00 I dont know if there is somewhere better on the forum for me to post that?

find out more about us @ www.fastmot.com

I uploaded a pic of my car infront of the garage I'l upload a few more once I have taken some good ones!

:welcome:

Discount for the 350z owners will go down a treat as I think there is a fair amount around London!

Get some pictures up mate :)

Yeah I'm happy to offer that discount to all members! just mention you found our place via the forum and I'l honor it @ £30.00 I dont know if there is somewhere better on the forum for me to post that?

find out more about us @ www.fastmot.com

I uploaded a pic of my car infront of the garage I'l upload a few more once I have taken some good ones!

Have a look at the bottom of the forum and look at who is online and search for a Mod. Just ask them and they will advise you on where to place the ad which I am sure folk will take you up on. Shame I am the best part of 300 miles away :lol:

use photobucket for uploading as it is the easiest :thumbs:

• Like 1

So Mike has kindly added my garage in the trade section of the forum, check on there from time to time for special offers and deals exclusive only to forum members. We are currently offeing forum members a discount on their MOT's contact either myself or a member of the forum team for the discount code and pop in. :D

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/208-fast-mot/

Edited by Adem
  • Like 1

Great offer on the MOT's Adem. Unfortunately Hackney is a bit too far for me.

When the time comes, if I PM you my registration number and current mileage, could you pop an MOT certificate in the post? ;):teeth:

Edited by 14N

Great offer on the MOT's Adem. Unfortunately Hackney is a bit too far for me.

When the time comes, if I PM you my registration number and current mileage, could you pop an MOT certificate in the post? ;):teeth:

Just like in the good ol' days before computers hey? :lol:

• Like 1