***CHARGESPEED REAR*** Original with Carbon Diffuser FOR SALE!

Wasso

Well at last the time comes to release my Original Chargespeed Rear with Carbon Fibre Diffuser.

All parts are in one piece and not damaged. There's only a few originals in the UK so there's some exclusivity that comes with it. Without a shadow of doubt the best looking bumper on the market and loved by everyone.

The diffuser can be removed for when you have it sprayed. I will not split the bumper or diffuser. Sold as one unit.

The price is £800 collected from Wembley. Deliver optional at extra cost.

null_zpsfc12d4ed.jpg

null_zpsca056421.jpg

Oh how very dare you tempt me with such a thing of beauty Ian....

I think you should get on it like a car bonnet sir.......

In terms of fitting to a fellow Azure, I'd recommend a respray to be honest. There's no guarantee that my Azure will match yours.

Yeah I thought it would end up needing a respray. It's a shame as it's a lovely bumper but the respray puts it out of my price range. GLWTS,

Original bumper a shade off or replica that could still be a shade off if you dont get the boot and rear quarters done at the same time??

GLWTS :thumbs:

Ha ha that English translation is epic!!!

Clearly not what I wrote but using Google translate I think its gone a bit Pete Tong. Still Ze Germans should still understand.

I was given a tip off the Germans love the CS rear but importing to Germany is expensive and that they MUST only use original manufactured kits. They can't use copies as they're not TUV approved, which the CS is.

Had a heap of interest already and a potential buyer.

We shall see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

did it sell yet?

It did for a rediculously low price for an original. Kinda gutted really but still cash in the bank to cover some way towards my rims.

I saw your bid and thought yourself or Haydn were up for it.

So its off to Germany at some point once he's paid!!

I saw it get to £350 ish and thought I'd put up with not being happy with the rear carbon diffuser on mine for that price. I did see just the carbon bit on sale for £400 before though so was still tempted, glad I choose not to though tbh. £400 is a chunk of the SC costs I'm looking at...

damm i was afk so i dident get to make a higher bid.. Can we figure something out?

We shall have to see if the purchaser delivers the cash. If not then I'm sure I'll make an announcement as soon as I know.

How much did it go for if you don't mind me being nosey, am I right in saying you were looking for £800 for the bumper and CF diffuser?

It went for £345 which is taking the pee. I did set a reserve on it, but clearly the reserve didn't happen. Not sure if it's because I missed some of the translation, as it was a teaser in the German market to be honest. I was tipped off they will only purchase originals, due to the TUV regulations and the copies from RT aren't permitted.

To be fair £800 is very reasonable, when you look at the new purchase costs from America

Diffuser $612

Bumper $945

Delivery $300

Total $1,857

Then add VAT @ 20%

$2228.40 - converted to sterling and you have £1,392.75

So £800 for used is a fairly good price. £345 on ebay is a joke!!

damm i was afk so i dident get to make a higher bid.. Can we figure something out?

We shall have to see if the purchaser delivers the cash. If not then I'm sure I'll make an announcement as soon as I know.

How much did it go for if you don't mind me being nosey, am I right in saying you were looking for £800 for the bumper and CF diffuser?

It went for £345 which is taking the pee. I did set a reserve on it, but clearly the reserve didn't happen. Not sure if it's because I missed some of the translation, as it was a teaser in the German market to be honest. I was tipped off they will only purchase originals, due to the TUV regulations and the copies from RT aren't permitted.

To be fair £800 is very reasonable, when you look at the new purchase costs from America

Diffuser $612

Bumper $945

Delivery $300

Total $1,857

Then add VAT @ 20%

$2228.40 - converted to sterling and you have £1,392.75

So £800 for used is a fairly good price. £345 on ebay is a joke!!

:yuck: wow

the replica of your bumper is £320 and £300 for CF diffuser so you are looking at £180 on top for the real thing ! !

Not back out it and split the diffuser and bumper ?