***CHARGESPEED REAR*** Original with Carbon Diffuser FOR SALE!

Wasso

Oh well thats eBay, we have all had bargains off there so can't complain too much when someone gets a steal off us in return :shrug:

It is a lovely looking rear, can't believe you have sacrificed it Ian just so you can Yaaaaarrrrrpppp around everywhere :wacko:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Not back out it and split the diffuser and bumper ?

If that happened and someone was interested in just the bumper I know someone who's interested in the diffuser. ;)

I put a good bid in with 10 sec to go but It didn't go through!

I'm not bothered about the carbon diffuser as long as the fins are underneath like the RT ones which I would

Paint flat black. Would get Ian a much better price.

Hope the German don't pay!😆

Sorry to say its the nature of the beast when replicas are available. I had an original RMagic front bumper from my Rx7 i was trying to sell when i split mine down, there are probably 4 - 5 tops in the country, they are not made any more and replicas were never available, but when someone sees they can buy pretty much buy any other replica for the same if not similar money. People dont want to seem to pay a premium for original stuff.

Seems to be the way of the car scene over the last 2 - 3 years :(