Looking for a modified Zed

Go for the first one. Better re-sale.

The second one is a pile of tat. He doesn't even know which car he owns, marking as 2009 model yet 2003. Oh and no way does it have 330bhp. So he's a dreamer. Knock 2k off and it may be at fair price.

The year will be determined by autotrader because its an import - it'll be a 2003 imported in 2009.

I don't think it looks too bad - BHP is dreaming and the price is about a grand or 2 thick but I don't reckon thats a bad car considering the mods and a new clutch in the mix.

So, yes, it turns out that it was imported in 2009. The guy has read the mileage off his dash so it has done a lot less than the 77k he stated as it was converted to mph on import. As for the power, he has no evidence of the power but reckons it's between 315 and 330 as it's quicker off the mark than a friend's car, but the only mod is an induction kit and what sounds like a D1 throttle controller. The thing is, it's not clear why it would be the 300bhp engine in the first place so the power sounds a complete work of fiction (the woman that sold it to him told him it was 330bhp). And, finally on price, just a couple of hundred reduction, so not really playing ball.

Ill tell you exactly why. Because autotrader thinks its a 2009car which would have a 300 bhp engine which means whatever mongtard sold it to him did the exact same thing and said 'well its 300 stock and the induction kit box says that it adds 15-30 bhp ergo I now have a 330 bhp car'

Sadly reality said 'you have a 276 with a flat spot in the acceleration due to heat soak'!!!

So...can I get a 313 with Nismo V1 kit and GT4 alloys...in red, please, with uprated internals to make a little more power, but for less than 10k?

Bit too specific really mate - chances of a car coming up in that exact spec with that exact mods is nigh on zero. As for the money - its that specific it'd just be a finger in the air.

I was talking turkey before as well - autotrader would think it had 313 BHP on that import........which makes the 'assumption' that the seller figures it will now have 330 with just an intake even more likely.