One for RTBiscuit and SMD...

benjy88

Drove this the other day chaps...

Never driven anything so precise.

Marvel at the magnificence of the Jaaaaaaaaaaag...

1239346_10151857103563826_1831708659_o_zps49d30d9e.jpg

Came up behind a young lad in a Porsche on the A27... :surrender: <-- Most accurate depiction of his maneuver.

Edited by benjy88

that front is very function over form basis.

if i could take the chassis and running gear from the X150 and put it under the bodyshell of my X100, with the interior of the new XJ and the rust proofing of the modern aluminium body and the bite from the F type. i think you'd have the prfect car....for me :grin:

No way guys, it's ugliness is part of its character...!! Very very much form over function, as Biscuit said.

You should be inside this thing on the track. It's beautiful to drive. The sister vehicle is our own track car :D

And the supercharger whine... Wow. You hear it long before you see it haha.

Hey rt, guess what I'm driving on October 6th....

Hehehe...

Someone please take a grinder to the front corners!

Thank you :D

i think you'll find that they are functional, most likely ramming air direct to the brakes making sure on track they stay efficient all the time and reduce fade, and increase brake cooling.

Someone please take a grinder to the front corners!

Thank you :D

i think you'll find that they are functional, most likely ramming air direct to the brakes making sure on track they stay efficient all the time and reduce fade, and increase brake cooling.

Don't care, it's fugly! Looks like a cheap Veilside replica :lol:

No way guys, it's ugliness is part of its character...!! Very very much form over function, as Biscuit said.

You should be inside this thing on the track. It's beautiful to drive. The sister vehicle is our own track car :D

And the supercharger whine... Wow. You hear it long before you see it haha.

I'm sure it's awesome to drive, because you can't see the front of it :lol:

Course I will, I'll try to post some video or some pictures or something when I'm out of the car!

I actually sold one lol - £135,000... Yikes. One of only 10 for the UK market...!

:dry: git :lol:

very jealous,

please tell us/me about it on here once you have :teeth:

Looks good for a tack car . . . but as a daily driver, I will have the one parked just the other side of the Jag B)

Doogy - that Aston has Sportshift 1 gearbox... It's absolutely revolting to drive buddy, I prefer driving my Zed lol.