road trip from scotland to abbey motorsport via hartlepool this next week

The Chubby Ninja

hi folks, as some of you may already know im booked in for mapping next Thursday (19th) at abbey. ill be travelling from Scotland to Hartlepool on Monday, spending a few days there with family then heading to surrey and spending the night there on the Wednesday. Getting mapped on the Thursday during the day and driving up to leamington spa to meet up with vlad and staying there the Thursday night then back to Scotland on the Friday via Hartlepool again. if anybody from they areas fancies a little meet just give me a shout as its always good to meet fellow members. Also if anyone spots me on the motorways give us a flash and a wave :teeth: . cant wait to get the car mapped and get some proper boost! :teeth:

You do know there's a place up north,

Slightly more northern but if I had a charged Z for whats its worth I'd still take it to abbey.

Some dedication right thur!

that was exactly my thinking, they have done a good few supercharged zeds so I was thinking they are the best place to take it. just hope everything goes smooth

hi folks, as some of you may already know im booked in for mapping next Thursday (19th) at abbey. ill be travelling from Scotland to Hartlepool on Monday, spending a few days there with family then heading to surrey and spending the night there on the Wednesday. Getting mapped on the Thursday during the day and driving up to leamington spa to meet up with vlad and staying there the Thursday night then back to Scotland on the Friday via Hartlepool again. if anybody from they areas fancies a little meet just give me a shout as its always good to meet fellow members. Also if anyone spots me on the motorways give us a flash and a wave :teeth: . cant wait to get the car mapped and get some proper boost! :teeth:

I'm booked in for a map on the same day mate. Il be there around 8.30. Nice and early :) travelling from Bedford :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm booked in for a map on the same day mate. Il be there around 8.30. Nice and early :) travelling from Bedford :)

Cool mate il see you there. Mark said i had to be there for 8.30 aswell and mine will take 5 hours on the dyno. I hope he hadnt double booked! :lol;

Cool mate il see you there. Mark said i had to be there for 8.30 aswell and mine will take 5 hours on the dyno. I hope he hadnt double booked! :lol;

Well there's only one dyno so might be as well to check with Mark :)

You a Monkey Hanger?

Fancy a mini meet one night whilst you`re here? Any excuse to show off my 300!

haha I heard the term monkey hanger for the first time yesterday :lol: . no im from Scotland but I have family in Hartlepool. yeah id like a little meet. I could do either Tuesday or Wednesday whatever suits you. is there any other members in the area?

You a Monkey Hanger?

Fancy a mini meet one night whilst you`re here? Any excuse to show off my 300!

haha I heard the term monkey hanger for the first time yesterday :lol: . no im from Scotland but I have family in Hartlepool. yeah id like a little meet. I could do either Tuesday or Wednesday whatever suits you. is there any other members in the area?

infact I can only do Tuesday night as il be travelling to surrey on wednesday