I also have this Nigerian friend who needs help moving some money around...

TheMacDaddy

Recent enquiry I had from a guy about my 370. :dry:

He's the best part of £2k under the asking price, but as you'll see that's the least of the reasons why I'm not so interested! And it doesn't even add up, poor chap, I think after all that I'm £100 up on his deal.

Weird, eh?

---

I am glad to inform you that i am satisfied with the details and conditions of your car on the advert.Please, i wont be able to inspect the car due to some personal reasons.

Presently,i am in Italy for an assignment and am planing to relocate to Singapore. i will travel down to UK and complete the transaction.Firstly, i will like you to please put off the advert to avoid interruptions from other interested buyers and count it sold.

Concerning the price and my terms of payment,i will be glad to pay you £15000.00.

I will send you a Bank cheque of £4800.00 which i will allow it to clear into your bank account .

You will deduct £1100.00 as a non-refundable deposit.

The remaining £3700.00 on the deposit will be sent to the shipping agent asap the cheque cleared into your bank account. I was informed by him that, he will need the funds for shipping in advance .The shipping agent needs to complete the shipping document and book a slot at the seaport before i will be traveling down to UK.i don't want to be delayed in UK due to present situation.i am trying to relocate to Singapore.I would have love to send the payment alone and get the extra issue out to the haulage company but it takes longer to get UK payment cash elsewhere and would cause delay in transaction as i believe we both don't want any delay in the transaction.

The remaining balance of £14100.00 will be payed to you by cash or bank transfer before the car can be pick up.i will be waiting for 48hrs for you to confirmed the balance before the shipping agent can pick it up .Let me know the best way you want the balance to be paid?

i will be using a local haulage company agent to come and collect it from your location as they would be collecting some other items for me asap the balance has been confirmed by you .It will be shipped to SINGAPORE.the reason for this shipment method is due to congestion at the Singapore seaport, which does not make it directly shippable there.

I will compensating you with £100 for the time involve in paying the shipping agent and also for you to withdraw the advert immediately you receive the deposit.

If you accept my terms of payment,get back to me with the NAME,ADDRESS AND CONTACT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER for Bankers cheque to be delivered to you .I look forward to a successful transaction with you and await your urgent response.

PLEASE NOTE,ITS WHEN THE FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE THE DOCUMENT WILL BE RELEASE TO ME AND SIGN

Ask him if he's Yoruba. If he says yes, tell him that your best mate is the son of the former president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo and his name is Dare Obasanjo and he works for Microsoft. Try to get friendly with him and play with him for a few days :lol:

I was in Nigeria when Obasanjo was in charge ... was fairly peaceful then - not like now with Procol, sorry Boko Harem on the scene

Ask him why he keeps sending me information that my TSB Bank of Scotland Nat West Accounts are frozen. I must log in to confirm the details to unlock my account. By the way i don't have bank account with any of them.

Be warned Bankers drafts & bank transfers can be stopped before close of business. They will show as funds but not cleared.

We had this earlier in the year & were advised by our bank not to let the car go till it was cleared funds the next day. Next day came the funds transfer had been stopped by the other party. Cash is king but make sure you take them to the bank to confirm their ok. Once your cars gone its gone.

I would defiantly go for that, tell him my mate will pay him for it, here his details, all the want to know is if I'm dead or alive..Tel them I'm dead. :thumbs: :thumbs:

F e d e r a l C o n s o l i d a t e d A c c o u n t O f f i c e o f N i g e r i a

A d d r e s s : T r e a s u r y H o u s e , Z o n e A O ,

C e n t r a l B u s i n e s s D i s t r i c t , G a r k i , A b u j a ,

T e l e p h o n e : + 2 3 4 - 8 0 8 7 8 8 7 3 7 7

W e b s i t e : w w w . f c a - n g . c o m

==============================

COMFIRM ALIVE OR DEAD

Attn: Hounorable Beneficiry,

My n a m e i s D r A b r a h a m N w a n k w o , t h e n e w d i r e c t o r F e d e r a l r e s e r v e T r e a s u r y D e p t . C e n t r a l B a n k O f N i g e r i a , i n t h e c o u r s e o f o u r G e n e r a l A u d i t i n g a n d A c c o u n t r e v i s i o n o f t h e 2 n d q u a r t e r o f t h e y e a r 2 0 1 3, we discovered that the Bank Accounts belonging to some B e n e f a c t o r s have been changed on the basis that the owners have died some time last year or have given out an authorization note of

B a n k N a m e :

H a n g S e n g B a n k

B a n k A d d r e s s : 8 3 D e s V e o u x R o a d , C e n t r a l - H o n g K o n g

A c c o u n t N a m e : R i c k J o n e s

A c c o u n t N u m b e r : 2 3 5 - 3 2 5 1 7 2 - 8 8 2

B a n k C o d e : 0 2 4

S w i f t C o d e : H A S E H K H H

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to write to your contact address which after some days from now and there is no response, I have decided to use your email I saw from your payment file to contact you, then if you did not respond now, I will confirm you are dead indeed and go on with the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you are still alive, please forward to me all the related B e n e f a c t o r s particulars including your Telephone number and contact address.

These details from you will help to assist me reach a conclusion that you are not dead. Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately without any further delay.

You have to get back to me on time for me to commence legal proceedings against Mr. Rick Jones and his accomplices. I a w a i t y o u r p o s i t i v e r e s p o n s e. C a l l M e i m m e d i a t e l y + 2 3 4 - 8 0 8 7 8 8 7 3 7 7

Y o u r s t r u l y ,

D r N w a n k w o

F e d e r a l R e s e r v e T r e a s ur y

Yeah, obviously dodgy, but what scam starts by giving you £4,800?

Presumably if I reply like I'm interested then they realise I'm a sucker and the details of the deal change "due to unforeseen circumstances with the congestion at Singapore" and they try to play me with some other angle.

• Like 1