Spotted: immaculate supercharged 350z for sale

Adrian@TORQEN

Are there people out there who will buy a decent price for a ready made?

Unlikely but worth a go, would save me alot of hard work stripping it & someone else alot of cash & hard work building it.

That is such a shame.

It'll be worth it Peter..............

Well I can't keep it forever and its almost completed.

Just need the pod guages wired in, Hel brake lines put on

And some decent meathod of breathing like a double Viper kit and its project over.

Only every did it as it's the 1st time in my life I have seen something through to

the end.

Been a rough old road at times but some enjoyable moments and great people.

Even the argumentative ones:)

Is it a revup facelift car?

No DE with facelift lights :teeth:

17k ouch.

If someone were in the market to buy a 350z, with the cosmetic & mechanical condition that mine is, with the intention to modify it with all that is on my car even with used parts would cost well in excess of 20k. I don`t expect to sell the car as it is but what better place to go put the feelers out & also to get wind of any possible purchasers of the parts :shrug:

:ninja: You may know before others

Like it, can we do a magazine shoot :excited:

The next car will again stay fairly stock looking on the exterior so not likely to make it into a magazine :blush:

One of my favourite cars on the forum, that.

Deserves to go to a good home in one piece, and whilst I'm normally the first to say that no car is worth more because of the mods, I'd have to say that this one is worth every penny of that. Cracking car, cracking value, just wish I had the cash spare really as otherwise I'd genuinely have been interested.

Good luck with the sale matey :thumbs:

• Like 2

I`ve had it for coming upto 6years, If I ever treated any of the women in my life (except my mum) half as well as I`ve treated that car I`d have been a very well kept man by now, but hey the Zed comes first! this is why I`m single :blush:

I wouldn`t want to add up all the receipts I have for even the consumable service items let alone anything else :blush: I change ALL fluids every winter, engine oil every 2-3k, remove the discs & calipers for cleaning, even clean the underside of it on a regular basis & it lives under a soft cover in the garage. My mates say I have issues, but I just like to look after the car & return it has looked after me, 75k on the clock & still drives & looks great, never used a drip of oil or missed a beat apart from a clutch slave cylinder, oil dipstick & recently a battery.

Why am I selling up again :wacko:

The Car:

2004 (54reg) Nissan 350z GT pack, 6 speed manual

75k, 1 previous owner (04-07)

3keys, full service history

Engine Oil changed every 2-3k, all other fluids changed annually with only premium products

Discreetly modified

Interior:

Black headlining

350z facelift insulated door cards with padded arm rests & illuminated cup holders

Alezan heated, electric leather seats, re-furbished 2012

Bose amp, speakers & sub,

Brand new (1week old) Alpine 2013 INE-W925R HU with intergrated sat nav(full European maps & post code search) DAB radio, iPhone/iPad connectivity, USB support, Bluetooth audio streaming & phone support with stock steering wheel controls, CD/DVD, rear camera support

Genuine 350z floor & boot mats, & Genuine Nismo floor matts

20% tinted windows

AEM wideband afr/boost gauge

AEM Oil temperature gauge

Exterior:

Nismo LMGT4 19†lightweight forged wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres 275/35/19 rears & 245/40/19 Fronts

Rays 18†lightweight forged wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres 245/45/18 rears & 225/45/18 Fronts

Facelift Bi-Xenon headlights

Facelift LED tail lights

Rear wiper delete

Bodywork highly polished & maintained, regularly detailed

Carbon fibre air scoops in bumper

Suspension:

Meister-R Zeta S coilovers with adjustable damping & ride height,(2011)

Eibach front & rear adjustable Anti Roll Bars (2013)

Eibach camber arms & toe eyes front & rear (2011)

Whiteline adjustable drop links Front & Rear (2013)

Superpro eccentric front lower compression arm bushes for a sharper turn in(2013)

Drivetrain:

Exedy Hyper Series single plate 6puc Clutch (2012)

Lightweight single mass flywheel (2012)

Brakes:

Brembo calipers 4pot front 2pot rears 330mm discs

HEL braided lines (2009)

Motul RBF 660 racing fluid (2013)

Grooved & dimpled discs with EBC Yellow stuff pads front & rear (2013)

Engine: (the best bit)

VQ35DE 3.5L 24valve DOHC V6

Vortech v3 supercharger, with front mount intercooler & blow off valve

Black silicone hose couplers (also a set of blue)

CJM fuel return system with rising fuel pressure regulator

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

DeatschWerks 660cc injectors

Uprev High flow MAF

Uprev License

HKS 2step colder irridium plugs

Cosworth polished intake manifold with carbon end caps

High capacity polished radiator

Stillen High capacity Oil Sump with extended pickup

2no. 19row oil coolers with thermostat, AN10 fittings & braided hoses

Mini oil catch can

Stillen engine damper

Berk De-Cats & Full Miltek exhaust

Full set of spare belts (SC,AUX & PS)

Polished 1piece charge pipe (not yet installed)

3x Vortech v3 supercharger replacement oils

Professionally tuned by Abbey Motorsport, & currently running a safe 429 RWHP

All engine performance modifications were carried out in 2012 & the car has since covered less than 10k faultless miles

I`ve owned the car for coming upto 6years, it has been garaged whenever not in use, never driven over the winter months & rarely driven in the wet so the condition of the entire car reflects this. It has always been run on Shell V-power, only the best oils, fluids & cleaning products are used. The reliability of the car has been impeccable, other than consumable items such as tyres & brakes the car has been perfect, has never used a drop of oil between services, the only issues I`ve had are: the clutch slave cylinder failed in 2009 & was replaced with a genuine Nissan part & the stock battery failed in July 2013 & replaced with an EXIDE premium battery.

The car is in A1 condition & I have a huge folder full of receipts for all modifications & consumable parts I`ve had it for nearly 6years & it`s time for me to move on to the next exciting Z-car build.

open to reasonable offers & any unwanted parts can be replaced with OEM

All OEM parts are available @ an extra cost

Maybe I should start a proper For sale Thread :blush:

Edited by Darren-B

Good luck with the sale mate - glad I had the pleasure of following this car through the country lanes of Kent recently.

There is a buyer out there for it somewhere at that price, worth having a go like you say to see if they find it, I did and sold mine within a couple of weeks at the asking price after being told it was overpriced and would never sell and that I should strip it.

Good luck with the sale Darren - and no question that your car has to be one of the best modded and looked after 350's on the forum - someone could get themselves something very special if they have the budget.

Having just approved the for sale thread do you want to keep this thread open or locked, Darren?