HRE 590RS / Advice

kinglozzer

Hi all,

First off, I have no knowlegde of wheels/offsets/tyres etc so please be kind :) .

I'm looking getting some new wheels, the HRE 590RS look amazing IMO :D . Anyone know if I'm likely to need spacers or anything? Also, what colour do you think would look best on my silver Zed (below)? I'm looking towards matte/gloss black, can't find any pictures of them on a silver zed though :thumbdown: .

Apparently they're "custom made" on request, so I'm guessing I'll have to order direct (or at least it'll probably be cheapest direct) if they still make them.

Advice & comments appreciated :D .

My car (flag pole is gone):

iL07Rxv.jpg

The wheels:

1367323048c1f5e329107eb5182b27745634b8e681.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice so far :thumbs:. Any more comments on colour? I've been trying (and failing) to find pictures of similar wheels on a silver car, gloss/matte black with silver lip. Is it safer to get silver then get them sprayed later if I want?

Also, I'll need 4 new corners of rubber (I nearly do at the moment anyway). What tyres should I get? I know most on here recommend the same set of tyres (the name escapes me), would they fit? I'm happy to pay the extra for extra grip :)

Thanks all

Edited by kinglozzer

I assume you're getting 19" rims OP? They'll look awesome with the offsets KyleR has mentioned :thumbs: Make sure you put some pics up!

+1 for MPSS tyres too.

That's what I assumed, it would be an awful waste to get custom rims made in OEM sizes.

Hope you've got deep pockets :lol:

Last time I inquired about a set they were around £4K

That much? Daaayum, I wasn't expecting them to be cheap but that might be out of reach! Will see what they say when they get back to me, but looks like it's back to the drawing board for now

• 4 weeks later...