SCOTTISH BDC @ KNOCKHILL

Vik54

Anyone going from or passing through the Falkirk area to get there? and what time are we ment to be there?

I dont know if Lrfan is planning to go kirkadin bridge way or edinburgh ?

I don't know which way Lrfan is going but I'm going up the m80 and over the Clackmannanshire bridge

(it's spelled irfan- I couldn't afford a better number plate :lol: )

Well Kincardine( I know you said Clackmannan Irfan but someone might go via Kincardine bridge) or Edinburgh is both semi close so we can meet with who ever is leaving latest. Going out sat night and got the dog to take out before we leave so later is better to avoid messey carpets!

Anyone going from or passing through the Falkirk area to get there? and what time are we ment to be there?

I dont know if Lrfan is planning to go kirkadin bridge way or edinburgh ?

I don't know which way Lrfan is going but I'm going up the m80 and over the Clackmannanshire bridge

(it's spelled irfan- I couldn't afford a better number plate :lol: )

I know :lol: meant to write your user name and got caught between :lol:

That's the skyline detailed just in time before the rain started. Actually the last 2 panels have got a combination of carnuba wax and rain water :lol:

That's the first proper detail in 2 years il get pics up later if it dries up if not you will see it tomorrow

We still have two spare tickets for this folks - any takers get in touch with NeilP :thumbs: Neil now has the tickets (at least he will do once he's been to Polly & Athol's to get them). Any problems with the stand - it is booked as 350z Uk Owners club in my name . Gemma confirmed with me that you will have the spot infront of the karting track. Remember there WILL be queues getting into Knockhill so allow time for this - also there WILL be plenty plod traffic cars around in the vicinity so behave yourselves arriving and leaving :thumbs: