The time has come!

Hello,

I'm Ollie, some of us have met (at Japfest) where I was a passenger, I've just sold my Corrado and now I'm on the lookout for a 350z! Despite my username, I'm not actually looking for a red one anymore, I have a very specific set of criteria that I need to squeeze into my budget so I may be looking for a while yet and I'll be sure to let you know once I've taken the plunge.

Well I'm looking for a Grey HR with 50k or less on the clock, GT pack, black leather (rather than orange) and without sat nav and ideally no reversing sensors, however the last two bits are trivial and wouldn't stop me from purchasing if the right car came along at the right place.

I'm scouring PH and Autotrader all the time and have alerts setup, I'm literally ready to pounce and purchase.

I'm aware there are some cars for sale that meet or come close to what I want, but I also have a budget. I've watched the market for last 6 months or so (both my best buds have 350's) so I know I can get what I want or damn close if I just wait long enough....although the wait is crippling ha.

Well I'm looking for a Grey HR with 50k or less on the clock, GT pack, black leather (rather than orange) and without sat nav and ideally no reversing sensors, however the last two bits are trivial and wouldn't stop me from purchasing if the right car came along at the right place.

I'm scouring PH and Autotrader all the time and have alerts setup, I'm literally ready to pounce and purchase.

I'm aware there are some cars for sale that meet or come close to what I want, but I also have a budget. I've watched the market for last 6 months or so (both my best buds have 350's) so I know I can get what I want or damn close if I just wait long enough....although the wait is crippling ha.

So your looking 57 plate onwards for the 313. What's the budget as I imagine you will need 11k plus for a low mileage HR!

So your looking 57 plate onwards for the 313. What's the budget as I imagine you will need 11k plus for a low mileage HR!

Er, I just bought my 2007, Grey, 313 GT, black leather, Sat Nag, original alloys, no rear parking sensors, 56k on the clock, FNSH, no mods and good condition inside and out for £9,500... You don't need to be spending £11k for one if you're patient!