Even MORE Orange.

14N

Just hold on a cotton pickin minute Boy,so your sayin you started it months ago ( which u did ) but that sounds like your tryin to say this is A ll your idea, Well NO it wasn't :lol: there's only one that I have saw with this sort of thing and that'll be mine Copying is all well and good but taking the credit for something which is someone else's idea,Well that's a BIG no no in the custom world.

Mark, my 'started months ago' comment was directly focused on the underside of my bonnet. Yes, seeing your fantastic engine bay, and bay's such as Wasso's on regular occasions did inspire me to tackle my own, but I'm not claiming any of this was MY idea.

The only credit i'm taking (thank you guys BTW) is for the work I've done, the same way you should take credit for all the work that's gone into your car.

I just thought I'd take some pics and share what I'd done as I'm really pleased with my results.

• Like 1

Not quite sure how someone can try to take credit for painting bits and bobs in their engine bay? People have been doing that way before the 350z was about so even trying to take that credit seems quite sad and attention seeking, it's like trying to claim you're the first person that thought of painting wheels a new colour... :dry:

Looks good Ian. :)

• Like 1

Just hold on a cotton pickin minute Boy,so your sayin you started it months ago ( which u did ) but that sounds like your tryin to say this is A ll your idea, Well NO it wasn't :lol: there's only one that I have saw with this sort of thing and that'll be mine Copying is all well and good but taking the credit for something which is someone else's idea,Well that's a BIG no no in the custom world.

It's hardly copying, taking a rattle can to the underside of ones bonnet is something Julius caesar did in his spare time with Ramses the second. I don't think we needed to get a hoof on about it :-p

Both under bonnets look brilliant! I saw them at z fest and had a good ogle ;-)

Ian, you really want that plenum spacer ^^^^

Not quite sure how someone can try to take credit for painting bits and bobs in their engine bay? People have been doing that way before the 350z was about so even trying to take that credit seems quite sad and attention seeking, it's like trying to claim you're the first person that thought of painting wheels a new colour... :dry:

Looks good Ian. :)

Dammit - beaten to it - bloody slow fat fingers haha

• 2 weeks later...

Now tell me guys, is this a sign of Zeditis....?

I can't drink 'ordinary' fizzy drinks, as I'm diabetic and they contain huge amounts of sugar. So I'm left with the 'diet' or 'zero' options.

However, the diet and zero versions of Fanta just didn't look right, I I bought a bottle of pop I can't drink, simply because I wanted the label.

I've got Zeditis haven't I? :blush:

P.S. FOR SALE - One unopened bottle of Fanta. Label has been removed....

Edited by 14N
  • Like 3

I can't drink 'ordinary' fizzy drinks, as I'm diabetic and they contain huge amounts of sugar. So I'm left with the 'diet' or 'zero' options.

However, the diet and zero versions of Fanta just didn't look right, I I bought a bottle of pop I can't drink, simply because I wanted the label.

P.S. FOR SALE - Obe unopened bottle of Fanta. Label has been removed....

Isn't the label removal a sign of sexual frustration :lol:

• Like 2

P.S. FOR SALE - Obe unopened bottle of Fanta. Label has been removed....

Isn't the label removal a sign of sexual frustration :lol:

Haha :lol: