Dose this work...??

WhackyWill

I can vouch for Haydn's - bought one from him a while back. Good quality, and I managed 39.3 bhp improvement when dyno'd at RS Tuning :thumbs:

Just don't get it wet

Please ignore everything I say

Edited by Lincolnbaggie
  • Like 1

I can vouch for Haydn's - bought one from him a while back. Good quality, and I managed 39.3 bhp improvement when dyno'd at RS Tuning :thumbs:

Just don't get it wet

Please ignore everything I say

Thanks for the endorsement Baggie!

50% of the profits coming you way if I manage to sell a shoe box performance enhancing whatdjamacallit.

I can also provide a box to cut power if you want:

9722708-a-pair-of-new-womens-court-shoes-in-a-shoe-box-on-rustic-wooden-floor.jpg

This one does actually work, if you have one of those in your car then generally your Mrs will probably be sitting next to you asking you to slow down... just ask Wasso! ;)

EDIT: Please note that this may not work if SpursMadDave is in the car....

Edited by HaydnH

If you piggy back 2 together it doubles it to nearly 80bhp gains. Also works well with one of these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2580f608b2

I do sell those as well but find they don't really work, you just can't get enough preassure. My home made versions can create plenty of pressure (and therefore boost) but does require a little bit of effort, kind of like human powered NOS. After seeing Wasso's plenum spacers I even started doing them in different colours:

41nUmdakBIL._SY300_.jpg

Please visit my website for more performance products: www.TheBigBHPCon.co.uk

Edited by HaydnH

If you piggy back 2 together it doubles it to nearly 80bhp gains. Also works well with one of these http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2580f608b2

I do sell those as well but find they don't really work, you just can't get enough preassure. My home made versions can create plenty of pressure (and therefore boost) but does require a little bit of effort, kind of like human powered NOS. After seeing Wasso's plenum spacers I even started doing them in different colours:

41nUmdakBIL._SY300_.jpg

Do you have these in "proper" blue please?

41nUmdakBIL._SY300_.jpg

Christ I'm not copying another image from google images my website.

41nUmdakBIL._SY300_.jpg

Christ I'm not copying another image from google images my website.

I think you need to stop now Haydn. You're not registered as a trader on here and you're clearly selling a lot of these now. The rules are here for everyone.

• Like 3