Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Tried the local shops, all sold out at the minute. Will have to keep a lookout! Sounds good from what everyone's been saying

Did you ask at the counter in your local Tesco's super market? When I went they had none on the shelves but plenty behind the counter. You would have thought they'd at least put a sign up saying this, I saw at least 3 guys walk up to the games section and then leave the store empty handed.

I didn't, perhaps I should have! According to the website they now have them in stock so I may take a wander down if I get time later on :) I'll ask if I don't see it

Anyone else done that mission with Trevor yet? Any thoughts on it?

Personally it didn't really bother me at all, although the wrench to the kneecap did make me wince a bit. A lot of people seem to have a massive issue with this scene, and whilst I think I can see why, it just didn't faze me at all.

Anyone else done that mission with Trevor yet? Any thoughts on it?

Personally it didn't really bother me at all, although the wrench to the kneecap did make me wince a bit. A lot of people seem to have a massive issue with this scene, and whilst I think I can see why, it just didn't faze me at all.

IMO if that kind of thing gets to people then there playing the wrong game, it's like that scene in modern warfare 2 I think it was where you had to shoot up the airport. No different to watching it in a film.

Edited by 350 Russ

Love the game, I'm about 40% of the way through it... I spend more time doing side missions and the freak things than anything else... Love driving round and coming across the random events.

Slightly concerning was when I was in the queue to buy the game there was more mothers with their 12 year old sons buying the game than actual adults. The staff were also more than happy to hand over the game with no questions either.

IB4Mothers start whining about the graphic nature of the game.

I'm at 95% complete now, just need to complete the stunt jumps, under the bridge, knife flying things to do and 1 street race. I've also got a couple of misc tasks which don't seem to register - for example I've robbed a store with both Michael and Franklin but the "rob a store" misc task doesn't get completed on the R* social club checklist, maybe there's a specific store you need to rob or something. I've also got 1 strangers & freaks mission to complete but apparently that doesn't unlock until a while after 100% completion.

There's probably a ton of stuff to do even after 100% completion though.

The spaceship part where you have to land a helicopter under the bridge is a PITA! I keep blowing up. :(

SPOILERS MAN !!!!!

:surrender:

Is that a spoiler? It's not even part of a mission, it's just the really mundane find X number of object Y as people obviously don't spend enough time in the real world hunting for their car keys and really want to spend hours doing it in a game with no reward apart from maybe a trophy/achievment at the end. Seriously, why do game makers still put this crap in games apart from to pad the game out? I think there's 6 "find X of Y" type things in this game, and that's not even including stunt jumps, knife flights, under the bridge etc!

Maybe I should create a game simply titled "Find your car keys"... or "Lost your marbles"?

The spaceship part where you have to land a helicopter under the bridge is a PITA! I keep blowing up. :(

SPOILERS MAN !!!!!

:surrender:

Is that a spoiler? It's not even part of a mission, it's just the really mundane find X number of object Y as people obviously don't spend enough time in the real world hunting for their car keys and really want to spend hours doing it in a game with no reward apart from maybe a trophy/achievment at the end. Seriously, why do game makers still put this crap in games apart from to pad the game out? I think there's 6 "find X of Y" type things in this game, and that's not even including stunt jumps, knife flights, under the bridge etc!

Maybe I should create a game simply titled "Find your car keys"... or "Lost your marbles"?

That landing is a bitch to do! but you will get there in the end i don't even know why i done it just for an achievement lol

Is that a spoiler?

:lol: na man, I was just pulling your pud :lol: .

On another point though, I love collecting the misc's when I want a bit of a break from the normal hetic game.

I get a strange sense of satisfaction from ticking them of the to do list.

Yeah, R* said that there may be a few issues today.

Given that they can't print up the disc's quick enough I think even by GTA's standards this has surpassed expectation of demand.

I was reading today that R* have running about trying to buy extra servers to host it all !!

There was also concern that users might clog the respective console servers trying to download the update.

Wow loads of online problems! Not surprising at all considering the numbers although should of got more servers online sooner really. Still can't wait to get online though and at least the offline game is still cracking fun.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4