Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Man i'm loving this still.

Just planning a jewellery heist at the moment. I just cant believe how polished everything is. It feel like this is the game that GTA4 was meant to be, instead of just being the graphical update that it was.

This is a truly next-gen game on the current gen console.

Man i'm loving this still.

Just planning a jewellery heist at the moment. I just cant believe how polished everything is. It feel like this is the game that GTA4 was meant to be, instead of just being the graphical update that it was.

This is a truly next-gen game on the current gen console.

I'm doing the same thing re the missions.

Also an update for those that read i was seeing small graphical glitches. I deleted the play disk from my HD, started the game again and havent noticed anything since.

I'm trying to not post any info on the content but just the gameplay and opinions as I totally agree with Hayden. Nothing worse than reading something you haven't experienced yet.

Awesome game, roll on oct 1 for online :)

Edited by Fodder

Dan - still doesn't mean you get post mission spoilers and gossip! Haha :)

I've no posted a single mission spoiler at all. Go check my posts ;)

I don't like seeing mission spoilers either as it would ruin the main plotline, but the side stuff is fair game I feel.

Dan - still doesn't mean you get post mission spoilers and gossip! Haha :)

I've no posted a single mission spoiler at all. Go check my posts ;)

I don't like seeing mission spoilers either as it would ruin the main plotline, but the side stuff is fair game I feel.

Wrong Dan - that was for Wizurd :p

Any yeah, I agree - side plots and general activities are fair game.

Edited by mattross1313

you'll like this, I had a question from one of my year 10 students yesterday...."sir can I please go and ring my mum" me; "is everything ok?" him; "yes sir,but I just want to find out if my copy of GTA V has arrived yet?" . not what I was expecting in the middle of a lesson :lol: :lol:

Did you tell him he was underage as its an 18 lol

I totally agree with Hayden.

Who's Hayden?

Haydn. :p

Lol sorry Haydn !

Slightly OT but I've been calling one of our offshore guys Veera for the last few years as according to the address book that's his first name.

Turns out that's his family name and they ballsed up during the on boarding process :lol:

So just think yourself lucky I didn't call you Heather :p

Lol sorry Haydn !

Slightly OT but I've been calling one of our offshore guys Veera for the last few years as according to the address book that's his first name.

We have an offshore team that keep calling one of our guys Pope (his last name) instead of his first name, which is always amusing on emails - "Hello Pope" - which you can't read without voicing Kim Jun from Team America :lol:

Oh, and don't worry about spelling Haydn wrong - every time I write it I have to scroll up and re-read the username to check I have it correct. :surrender:

Too many Dans on this forum lol finished work. Night off gta tonight then a whole weekend with nothing else to do. Well apart from clean the zed. The way they are organising the heists is great. Mattross - see no spoiler there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4