As & A level Results

ioneabee

I love going to the bars in Croydon on A-Level results day. So many disappointed women with low self-esteem. :lol:

Are they disappointed after meeting you or after getting their results??

The results. They don't usually meet me as I just hang by the bar drinking to build some dutch courage, then by the time I do, its kicking out time. :shrug:

AS results Will - final A levels next year

he can now get on and make his applications and finish his personal statements - back in my day (and yours), we didn't have AS's - we made our uni applications based on predicted outcome of the final A level - thats still the same but the uni's now use the AS's as their starting points - if you don't get the grades, they won't even make the offer at this point

So far his No 1 is Oxford, No 2 is Durham..................thats what he wants, but not sure reallity has kicked in yet

I love going to the bars in Croydon on A-Level results day. So many disappointed women with low self-esteem. :lol:

Are they disappointed after meeting you or after getting their results??

The results. They don't usually meet me as I just hang by the bar drinking to build some dutch courage, then by the time I do, its kicking out time. :shrug:

And they thought their day couldn't get any worse...!!! :p :p

• Like 1