Mercedes A45 AMG

paul84

Big Merc dealership and HO here in MK, and seen a couple of these, tried to follow one the other week. They just go, and keep on going, abit like a Skyline/RS6 in that respect. See it launch from a standstill, and its very impressive, id imagine it would humiliate quite a few fast cars from a standing start. Very good looking cars in the flesh too, very AMG.

Cool car, had a few Mercs, last one was a SL500 AMG in black, which according to the "old Bill" is now living in Bulgaria... :angry: :angry:

lies. no such thing as a sl500 amg.

Well there you go..!!

The fifth generation SL was in production between 2002 and 2008. The all-new SL (initially just a 5.0 L SL500 version) featured a retractable hardtop (marketed as the Vario Roof) available on the SLK since 1997. This featured a 5.0 L 302 hp (225 kW) V8, with a 5.4 L AMG Supercharged V8 appearing in 2002's SL55 AMG. V12 engines are available in the SL600 and the limited-production SL65 AMG and the SL350 3.7 L (3724 cc) 18-valve V6 245 hp in some markets.

• Like 1

Yes see the amg is sl55 with the 5.4 supercharged engine, the sl500 was just a 5l v8. No amg and a a massive price difference to boot.

Mine was a 2007 SL55 AMG..!!

Yes it cost me £26,000 and the insurance company paid me out £18k so some Bulgarian owes me £8k...!! :rant: :rant:

Yes see the amg is sl55 with the 5.4 supercharged engine, the sl500 was just a 5l v8. No amg and a a massive price difference to boot.

Yes it cost me £26,000 and the insurance company paid me out £18k so some Bulgarian owes me £8k...!! :rant: :rant:

So it wasn't an SL500 AMG then :shrug:

Also Gap Insurance :lol:

What Gap insurance..?

+1.

Pics or it didn't happen.