It time to say goodbye.

helimeddaz

Well friends its time for me and my beautiful orange Z to part company. Changing circumstances and an increase in mileage for next year mean I need to make a change and think with my head.

I have traded the her in, but if anyone comes with the money between now and 21st of September it makes no difference to the dealer.

Anyone who's seen her knows what's great looking and well maintained Z she is.

Registered new 20 Feb 2009. 313. In Tempur Orange with GT pack. 1 owner. £32,728 new. The last of the 350's in the rarest Colour.

The Details.

2009. 58 plate. Nissan 350Z GT. 313.

Full Nissan extra's catalogue thrown at this car.

Rays Alloys choice of 2 sets. The ones on in my colour with Z centres or Brand spanking new set of originals.

DSC_0020.jpg

5mm on all four tyres.

Orange leather interior. With GT Pack

Full service history. All bills. (Serviced feb 20 with MOT). Own fluids used every service. Last from ZMANALEX. Nothing needed till next year.

Full Nissan satnav.

NISMO dual intakes. (Originals if preferred)

NISMO rear spoiler.

Illuminated side Z markers.

£4000+ of Alpine audio (Flip out head unit/DVD and amplifiers and iPod interface) with Hertz speakers.

Alpine 800watt quad amp and Alpine monoblock 1000watt sud driver. Type R Sub.

DSC_0371-1.jpg

Nissan Tonneau in boot.

Full set of mats including boot.

Professionally Valleted. 2 yearly.

50,000 miles (slightly low for age).

I'm not a kid so, it's been driven conservatively, but progressively at times, but the car has more guts than I have and I'm sure I've never really tested it. It is what it is. Perfect. Looks and drives as new. Described by even the dealer as "to all intents and purposes, a new car"

[

DSC_0017-1-1.jpg

Now... I've looked on line and Z's in ok fettle are bringing just shy of 10K. Mine is in the very best condition and will stand any inspection. On the forecourt they are asking 14k.

All the accessories were professionally installed and only the most conscientious people have been allowed to work on it. only ever run on Shell Optimax (latterly Nitro).

If you're on sideline the forum and want a Z in a colour you won't see many of, (All Z colours are beautiful, before anyone says otherwise) then come and take a look. You will stand out at the meets.

Offers around the £13,500 mark ONO. Sensible please and we can talk. I'd rather she went to an enthusiast than go to a dealer and the make money out of us.

PM me if you're interested, but please don't unless you're serious. It's going in part ex anyway so I'm not under any pressure.

Thanks All.

Is your PX value around the listed price as that's pretty dam good!

No not quite, but it's ONO. So basically if anyone is serious and comes with a serious offer, there's a good deal in it for a genuine car. If they beat the dealers offer. As long as they get the money for my trade in value they don't care.

I'm not going to make it any clearer than that. A genuine buyer could beat there offer by the cost of a good night out and get the car.

I've got a deal that I'm happy with and a hefty discount. Anything else is just piece of mind and a smile :-)

• 2 weeks later...