SuperCharged or Turbo DE 350z Engine went bang!

Adrian@TORQEN

I'm really interested in getting more detail on this... you have to put blame down on the tuner as well as the amount of power he's putting down. How much torque was that motor tuned to I wonder, and how many miles was he running it for?

I've been running my motor nearly 15K miles boosted with probably one of the highest (if not highest) stock 'DEs in the country - according to the survey and it's been trouble free so far.

:scare: That won't be cheap.

As said more details needed.

Tony - whats the score with yours then? 390bhp and went pop? high miles? bad tune? Did you get to the bottom of the cause?

Hi mate the car had about 8000 miles when it went bang It may of been a sensor faulty don't know for sure I did drive it hard though :lol:

:scare: That won't be cheap.

As said more details needed.

Tony - whats the score with yours then? 390bhp and went pop? high miles? bad tune? Did you get to the bottom of the cause?

Hi mate the car had about 8000 miles when it went bang It may of been a sensor faulty don't know for sure I did drive it hard though :lol:

8000 :scare: . I wouldn't of been happy about that! whats yours running now tony? its certainly impressive!