My engine bay bling

Carrie-B1

Bought my "Z" IN sept and having been reading the forum have found it has all ready a few mods so I decided to bling up the engine bay a little

first blue washers and a little airbrushing on the strut bar

IMG_0339_zps8b7a06f5.jpg

as you can see plenum cover needed cleaned so gave it to my brother and this is how it came back

IMG_0387_zps457c25b0.jpg

next came the engine cover

P1020445_zps310d3606.jpg

but he wasn't happy with that so stripped back and got this

P1020460_zpseedc2944.jpg

P1020453_zps74ca867a.jpg

Going to him for a front end respray hopefully in sept. Hope he doesnt go mad lol

lol smudgedon had already looked and thought about it but got another strut bar from a member(cleaner than mine) and as you can see from the 1st pic it also just catches the bonnet so the original 1 is going to my brother for a make over lol

That engine cover looks amazing. Wish I had talent like that.

My only criticism of that bay is the red and blue clash a little.

and theheff I bought the car in the best possible colour and I did ask the emperor of Japan if he would change the colour of the flag to blue but he declined so its just a little niggle I will have to live with lol

Thank you.

Yes steve he would do quite a lot motorbike helmets and bike panels and would get them sent to him from abroad as he really is good at it. Some of the stuff he has done is amazing

Really looks awesome, he's clearly very talented. I've always admired people who have a talent like his, best engine cover on the forum :thumbs:

Will ask him but cost would depend on what you want put on it. Check out his facebook page Jonny Campbell

I'll have a look now. :)

I'd be looking something simple, similar to the theheffs in his signature but i'd want the sun to be orange and the rays faded to the edge.

KyleR. havent a clue how to do that but it will be under Jonny Campbell, Lisburn. his profile pic is 3 girls in the background and a young boy on a motorcycle.(the boy is his son and 1 of the girls is his daughter lol)