Almost an owner!

Hi guys I'm in the market for a 350z . Recently got a company car & I'm looking something for the weekend.

I'm going to look at a '04 350z GT on thursday with 89k on the clocks and FSH, more mileage than I'd ever usually consider but there are not many going in NI at the minute and this one is well priced all things considered.

I'll not be doing big miles on the car <5000 a year which is why the mileage hasn't put me off entirely.

Aslong as the car is clean and drives well is there any reason not to go for a slightly higher milaged 350?

Thanks,

Dan.

If I were going for high mileage sports car id be checking the most common faults and see how they have been fixed. Most recognisable if the service checks, then id look at thinfs like exhaust. If the exhaust is just a tin of beans cellotaped onto the exhaust to stop it blowing, then you know the rest of the car is like that.

Hello and :welcome: Don't let the miles put you off if the car checks out ok. Mine has just under 95k on the clock and there are members that have seen the other side of 100k. It's really down to how the cars been maintained.

Good luck with the search.

Ta for the welcomes! I work in the motor trade so i managed to dig up the service history and get a look at some, all looks good.

Going to check the car out tomorrow after work so i'll keep you lot updated!

Welcome to the club.

As others have said, assess on condition, not mileage.

Also ask the previous owner if its ok to run on 95ron. If they say 'yes' then walk away...cos its not. I thought I heard '99ron is hard to find in Ireland?