Duchess of Cambridge... LABOUR WATCH!

I don't mind older ladies.

I got a smack from the missus last week for declaring that I was very happy that Nigella is single now :blush:

Yep a nice comfy ride and a cracking breakfast to boot :thumbs:

And you know she's always got whipped cream and chocolate spread in the fridge. The little fridge by the bed, not the one in the kitchen.

I don't mind older ladies.

I got a smack from the missus last week for declaring that I was very happy that Nigella is single now :blush:

Yep a nice comfy ride and a cracking breakfast to boot :thumbs:

And you know she's always got whipped cream and chocolate spread in the fridge. The little fridge by the bed, not the one in the kitchen.

Nom nom nom :teeth:

Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy, Kensington Palace says

Royal baby: Kate gives birth to boy

_51606573_fa1d16c0-9c6c-4f82-b0b8-ab66ddd94f78.jpg

The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby boy, Kensington Palace has announced.

The baby was delivered at 16:24 BST, weighing 8lb 6oz, it was announced in a press release.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh were "delighted at the news".

The news is now also expected to be displayed on an ornate easel in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace in line with tradition.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

But maybe go with Mohammed as a middle name as to make sure minority groups don't feel left out. Got to be politically correct these days. ;)

Screw the minority groups!

I jest above, but a couple of years ago or public sector cards sent out by the government by mp's and councils had to say "seasonal greetings" instead of "merry Christmas" so as not o upset people from minority religious groups. Made me laugh as my Hindu mate didn't give a monkeys, he'd wish me a happy Xmas, and I'd wish him a happy divali.

But maybe go with Mohammed as a middle name as to make sure minority groups don't feel left out. Got to be politically correct these days. ;)

Screw the minority groups!

I jest above, but a couple of years ago or public sector cards sent out by the government by mp's and councils had to say "seasonal greetings" instead of "merry Christmas" so as not o upset people from minority religious groups. Made me laugh as my Hindu mate didn't give a monkeys, he'd wish me a happy Xmas, and I'd wish him a happy divali.

Yep Hindu's don't care. We respect other people. We're just happy to be in this country and have a better life than if we were in India.

It's incredible how tolerant reasonable, intelligent people can be isn't it?

Regarding names isn't it quite cool to name kids after their place of conception? Not sure, "On The Floor Of Bedroom 473 West Wing Lower Ground Floor Down From The Servants Quarters Before You Reach The Stables" will work.