Limited Edition N1SMO 350Z Boot Divider

14N

Okay, I'm sorry if you saw "Limited Edition N1SMO" and got a bit excited. :teeth:

Yes, it's one of my own boot dividers/vertical tonneau covers, but as I nearly cut my thumb off with the jigsaw :scare: trying to cut out the 'S', this will definitely be a very limited edition of one!

After a member asked if I'd "ever made a Nismo one?", I thought I'd have a go at making one just for myself, but not really expecting to pull it off. Here's the finished result.

I've decided to offer it for sale as I don't really have anything 'Nismo' in or on my car, so figured I'd stick with the original 'Z' version and give you guiys the opportunity of owning this 'one off'.

Nismo3_zpse3b8effb.jpg

Nismo1_zps027adf05.jpg

I'd like £55 plus P&P (£14 via Parcel Force 48hr) for this unique divider. First PM gets it. :)

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

Mods - Sorry I haven't got a pic with my username on. The photos were taken when I made it and as it was originally made 'for me' and not for sale, I didn't consider adding the required username. I can add another pic if needed.

*This is a N1SMO divider. Any resemblance to the Nismo logo is purely coincedental :teeth:

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. I really didn't know how it would turn out when I started, but was really pleased with the finished result.

ddcboyle - It holds itself in place via a push fit. No brackets etc are needed. I've also got the OEM boot mat etc. Few more details and comments in my thread (link in my sig). :)

• Like 1

I was expecting the O to be in blood red!

Great effort Ian.

Have you considered other customisations? Forum names, 350z UK logo??? With mods permission of course.

PH 7 would not be too bad, he might loose the tip of a finger, but can you imagine "spursmaddave" :lol:

I was expecting the O to be in blood red!

Great effort Ian.

Have you considered other customisations? Forum names, 350z UK logo??? With mods permission of course.

PH 7 would not be too bad, he might loose the tip of a finger, but can you imagine "spursmaddave" :lol:

:lol: My thoughts exactly!

Just to clarify - No digits were harmed in the making of this divider. :)