New Likwid art Badges

rtbiscuit

for those that have been round a while you may remember the likwid art badges that i got sorted for people. they were based on the tommy k badge but didnt require you to seel your wife to purchase them. and they looked something like this

Z350ColorOptions.jpg

he also did a full car set that looked like this

Z350BadgePrices.jpg

well i was on the phone to him the other day and mentioned that it wasnt to everyones cup of tea and we got chatting and came up with a revised version. so these are the new ones.

Z350NewColorSet1_zps8a9a4bdc.jpg

Z350-Front_zps63933110.jpg

Z350-Rear_zps904d8392.jpg

not sure what peoples thoughts are, but if you're interested drop me a line and i can sort you out with 1/ a set etc

• Like 1

Would all depend on prices, just seen the black Z burger badge set on ebay for £100+ as i'm currently looking for something dark but not quite black to match my wheels and handles, so the one in the bottom right hand corner could be a possibility. Madness to spend a fortune on a few silly bits of plastic though.

Yeah I know, I think wasso? Has one.

Just personally I think it looks a bit 'comic book' style. Which I don't think suits the zed.

Other people will love it though.

I did have a carbon one from SMD, but sold it to a fanatic in America for twice the price.

I have the metal ones.....

Picture014.jpg

D2BA60B0-FB37-44BA-8A87-9A6D0C0BB6D3-6050-000001A934F0F975_zps14a63a85.jpg

• Like 1

The original Tommy badge was about £60, but they are no longer available, the likewise art was half the price at £30 and replacement Nissan oem are about £20. All the other badges came after to create a set.

The original Tommy badge was about £60, but they are no longer available, the likewise art was half the price at £30 and replacement Nissan oem are about £20. All the other badges came after to create a set.

People always want the best for the least Rich.

I think they are good value at that price to be honest. What price do you put on individuality. I'm gonna email Rob when I get home from work in 2 weeks and see if he can make me up a new badge for the Z32. Something a little different.

People always want the best for the least Rich.

I think they are good value at that price to be honest. What price do you put on individuality. I'm gonna email Rob when I get home from work in 2 weeks and see if he can make me up a new badge for the Z32. Something a little different.

They've always been controversial, a real splitter of opinions. I like his stuff the only thing I didn't use was the nose badge on mine, the other bits worked well. I too will be getting rob to help me sort out new badges for the jag once re painted.

I think i've decided on the orange TK ones for mine when the time comes, but I'll not be using the front one, not a fan, but I'll be smoothing the V2 when I get it and may put the rear version on the front as well...

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it only fair to update the current prices, I rang rob up and had a chat with him about cost and price, did a bit of haggling and Rob said he is happy to offer the following prices for club members as you're all such a nice bunch.

Z350ColorSet4prices_zpse4a4f793.jpg

I almost bought one of these for the rear at Japfest just gone - good work on the new price, I might be having one shortly.

Does the new Z badge also cover the two holes in the boot?....and is it £20 for either the new or old badge? or just new.

Matt :)

i would guess that the price is the same for both the tommy k style and the new nissan style. I know the tommy design covered the 2 holes, but i don;t know about the new ones. if you ask rob for a tracing of it you can trial fit before you buy, then let others know if it does or doesnt fit. but from the pictures above i would think that it should.

• 1 year later...