Hertz Speakers / JL Amp

spursmaddave

Hertz Speakers -

2 x Hertz Hi Energy HV165 Component Speakers 200 Watt + 2 x Hertz Hi Energy Tweeters mounted in custom inserts + 2 x Crossovers

2 x Hertz Hi Energy HV165 Composite Speakers 200 Watt

36886A86-163B-456E-924A-56A28505ED33-2298-0000023242E4BBA0_zps55f916ee.jpg

fc273b91-d26d-47d4-9252-2c1d0352c987_zps0b27a850.jpg

9f9fed2a-c001-4016-aa7f-17ee7a6712b8_zps5c77f510.jpg

fcd984cf-88a3-4869-8fe0-60fa436ebf26_zps627c8d7d.jpg

5df8472c-fe13-4668-abb1-d218ce9bf63b_zps27a91155.jpg

e8b51d7d-1ab0-4e57-9d2c-f4a4c4d9b3b8_zps132d42be.jpg

Components (Front) come with spacers attached for 350z mounting and as stated the tweeter come with custom 350z mounts where the standard ones go.

The tweeters have been pushed in as pictured, this does not affect the sound adversely and they could easily be covered with a small piece of speaker cloth.

I can include the black speaker cloth that I have which I bought to cover the OEM speaker covers in the door if required, there would be plenty to cover the tweeters as well.

No speaker wire included apart from the wire from the crossovers to the components and the components to the tweeters

£250 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense.

JL Amp -

JL Audio J 320.4 320 Watt 4 way Amp

5665d8cc-d114-44fd-bc48-111cad64ebe3_zps3a9156b6.jpg

9fe0ae51-f756-455a-bc06-2de1d09ad3b3_zps8ff24de1.jpg

252254f2-e381-41eb-acff-c3a10af230d0_zps9f9f3b7a.jpg

Included is the power line to the battery with inline fuse

This amp fits nice and snug under the passenger side cubby with the false floor. Just needs a bit of double backed sticky tape or better still velcro and it will not slide around.

£120 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense.

Pioneer Sub - (SOLD)

Pioneer WX770a 200 Watt Subwoofer (Twin 16cm Subs) AKA 'The Hammond Organ'

b8d54a96-81a8-46e8-95cc-380e2d3e89d8_zpsa7ae9113.jpg

8bf513f9-a236-48f5-964d-a3a981c91555_zpse9da6396.jpg

c57a07cc.jpg

c2fce57f.jpg

Comes with all wiring for power to battery, amp on from HU, remote control (which I ran to the centre armrest cubby) and straps to attach in boot (net not included just in shot)

£150 collected or I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense.

So basically all you need to give your 350z a SERIOUS upgrade in audio quality, I had this set up in my Zed and many members have heard it in action (feel free to post positive reviews ;) )

I would rather sell all together but I would consider selling the Speakers / Amp separately to the Sub as that is not 350z specific.

Thanks for looking

Dave

Edited by spursmaddave

Positive review......

Quite like the meal deals at Subway :)

Anyone buying this kit will be mighty impressed with the sub, considering its slim perspective it actually performs very well. Nice and loud.

GLWTS.

Thanks Ian, I got the Sub because I didn't want the expense and hassle of fabricating a box to fit the stock position or under the strut and this fitted the bill. To be perfectly honest I was surprised with the result as I didn't think I would get as good a sound as a 'traditional' sub box but it is mighty impressive obviously in my humble opinion anyway :teeth:

Hertz is a very good quality make as well, bargain! : ) I'm running Audison speakers and amplifer. Crisp sound quaility :thumbs:

We need to chat, as I'm going for the Audison 5.1k, but undecided on Audison or Hertz Mille components (both made in the Audison factory) ;)

Hertz is a very good quality make as well, bargain! : ) I'm running Audison speakers and amplifer. Crisp sound quaility :thumbs:

We need to chat, as I'm going for the Audison 5.1k, but undecided on Audison or Hertz Mille components (both made in the Audison factory) ;)

I've got LRx 4.1k powering Audison AV K6 on fronts and AV 6.5 or rears, 200 - 250w RMS each. I think I paid £300 a pair for the speakers.. Hertz are slightly cheaper and I think a little less powrful? But quality is just as good.. So if you like your music loud and have the extra dosh, I'd say go Audison, but Hertz are just as good IMO :thumbs:

I have very similar set up as Dave,but with two amplifiers and under strut subwoofer..Hertz are very good quality speakers,Jl amps are superb....

Saying that ,I bought Jl subs from guy who owned them..He got Audison set up in his BMW,the sound was amazing..

GLWS Dave,shame I didn't have chance to hear your set up..Are you fitting new audio or just selling your zed too?

I have very similar set up as Dave,but with two amplifiers and under strut subwoofer..Hertz are very good quality speakers,Jl amps are superb....

Saying that ,I bought Jl subs from guy who owned them..He got Audison set up in his BMW,the sound was amazing..

GLWS Dave,shame I didn't have chance to hear your set up..Are you fitting new audio or just selling your zed too?

Zed went last month mate...

If these don't go soon they will go in Mary's Mazda :bose:

Zed went last month mate...

If these don't go soon they will go in Mary's Mazda :bose:

You don't love zeds anymore? 😊