Hoping to join the club very soon

Hi,

I've been reading your forum for a few days now after making my mind up to go for a 350z. Great site, one of the only good UK sources for info about this awesome car.

I'm currently driving an Electric Orange Focus ST-2 and I'm looking around for a good deal on a UK 350z. The ST is worth around £16.5k at the moment so hopefully I should be able to pick something reasonable up for about that price.

Any pointers/reliable dealers/etc would be really appreciated. This is going to be my first non-Ford car for a very long time so I'm kind of flying blind here.

Anyway, hello all and I look forward to joining the club soon :)

Cheers

Dave

Im selling mine mate, £18k NON GT, GM, 16k miles, good nick, PM me if interested

And welcome :teeth:

Thanks for the offer. I'm really trying to stay under a limit of about £16k to be honest though.

I'm off to Australia within a year so I need to keep the residual loss down to a minimum

:thumbs::thumbs:

Im selling mine mate, £18k NON GT, GM, 16k miles, good nick, PM me if interested

And welcome :teeth:

Thanks for the offer. I'm really trying to stay under a limit of about £16k to be honest though.

I'm off to Australia within a year so I need to keep the residual loss down to a minimum

:thumbs::thumbs:

You will lose the same amount anyway mate, doesnt matter what you buy the car at, the loss will be similar, no worries though and good luck

Wlecome mate, get a Jap import for 14k and keep 2k for yourself for Austrailia, how long you going for?

You might wanna see this thread before going :scare:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15

read ir-fuels statement and links :headhurt:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I did think about the Jap import option but was a bit worried about how much I'd lose when I came to sell it after a year. I'm going to Australia for good. Or at least thats the plan ;)

To be honest I can live with big hairy spiders. Its idiots who go around kicking panels in on your car I can't stand :rant::rant:

Just had £3.5k worth of damage repaired on my ST. Hence I'm selling it while its in showroom condition