New Zed Owner in South Wales

Hi Guys, after months and months and months of searching for the right Zed to come along I finally took the plunge!! Although its not in as "mint" condition as I would of liked its going to give me a fair bit of pleasure sorting the little nigaly bits out. No doubt ill be asking for advice on the way.

post-19432-137219066541_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137219068075_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the welcome :) I'm from a town called Blackwood. FairPlay I'm loving the car atm. I'm from a town called Blackwood. Repairing and spraying the front spitter (or even replacing it) is first on my agenda so if anyone can recommend someone locally I'd be grateful

I'm also thinking about getting the seats upholstered in leather if anyone knows anyone

Thanks for the welcome :) I'm from a town called Blackwood. FairPlay I'm loving the car atm. I'm from a town called Blackwood. Repairing and spraying the front spitter (or even replacing it) is first on my agenda so if anyone can recommend someone locally I'd be grateful

I'm also thinking about getting the seats upholstered in leather if anyone knows anyone

Not too far from me then :thumbs: I'm in Caerphilly :)

If you find a good sprayer then let me know, all the good ones seem to have vanished lately :thumbdown:

Just got it back from the garage giving it the once over... All good mechanically which is always a relief when your buying private

Pictures of the spitter.... What do we think repair or replace???

post-19432-137227713092_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137227715144_thumb.jpg

Just got it back from the garage giving it the once over... All good mechanically which is always a relief when your buying private

Pictures of the spitter.... What do we think repair or replace???

post-19432-137227713092_thumb.jpg

post-19432-137227715144_thumb.jpg

Easy repair :thumbs: