Le Mans 2013

I'm on call that weekend so can't get beered up :(

I'll still stay awake as much as poss and watch the race, and at least I won't be stuck in bed this year and can hog the posh telly downstairs! :lol:

• Like 1

If I wasn't already getting giddy doing some packing today, that's certainly helped. Z all stickered up this year to.

I was supposed to be driving mine again this year but as someone has dropped out, we're just gonna go in one car. No point in taking two cars for 4 people. :(

LM is all about the cars! We used to drive down with about 20 people in 15 different cars, massive fun road trip :)

Doing my first LM this year with a couple of friends, looking forward to seeing the race, less enamoured about paying £250 for camping and £70 for a ticket! Bloody rip-off...

Try the British GP then..??. Bit more expensive than Le Mans and it lasts 1.35 hours.. :scare: :scare:

Doing my first LM this year with a couple of friends, looking forward to seeing the race, less enamoured about paying £250 for camping and £70 for a ticket! Bloody rip-off...

Rip off?! It's an absolute bargain mate. 5 days of action including qualy, pit walks on Friday, a whole 24 hours of racing, live music (which isn't great this year, EW&F anyone?), plus the best race atmosphere in the world.

^^^ Absolu-friggin-lutely. Or Kangaroo TV (or whatever they call it these days), not cheap though.

The guys who do RLM are superb, and get funnier as the night wears on and the tiredness hits them :lol:

Its bargainous, the British GP is about 5 times as much for 16 times less action, and thats just the race :D Dont know how you managed to pay £250 for camping though, the most expensive pitches are about £100?

Music over the last few years has been great as well, Jamiroquai, Stranglers, Razorlight ........ an EWF tribute band isnt going to cut it for me though :lol: