Beautiful!

370Ad

True but at least they match the car.

I had a set of those when I first passed my test, I managed to get my foot wedged between the edge of the aluminium step plate and my clutch. The rivets got drilled out of them as soon as I got home :lol: hate those mats with a passion now.

They wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means!

True but at least they match the car.

I had a set of those when I first passed my test, I managed to get my foot wedged between the edge of the aluminium step plate and my clutch. The rivets got drilled out of them as soon as I got home :lol: hate those mats with a passion now.

They wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means!

I put a set of silver ones in my 106 GTi (winter car/track toy) after I took all the carpet out.

I didnt want to have to have the mats in all the time so I got some extra wide double sided velcro tape and velcro'd the mats to the car floor. They stay in place well enough but I found that my heel would slide around in the grooves of the metal part when my feet were wet. Being a winter car this was all the time! Ended up using the last of the velcro to stick one of the rear passenger floor mats over the metal part.

Proper bodge job to go along with the brake pedal rubber I stretched over the accelerator pedal :lol:

• Like 1

Really lovely car! Not sure if I would be worried about such low milage since new. 2k miles a year is nothing, have been warned about cars with such low milage over a few years. That aside soooo nice! B)

That would be the one thing that put me right off too, that mileage is far too low to be reliable. I'd say 5K per annum would be where you'd be best off looking for a 'low miles' example without any risk of still having bugbears and gremlins in the car.

That would be the one thing that put me right off too, that mileage is far too low to be reliable. I'd say 5K per annum would be where you'd be best off looking for a 'low miles' example without any risk of still having bugbears and gremlins in the car.

I think you are right, I am positive the reason I had so few issues with my Zed is that I used it everyday and it had done on average 12k every single year of its life :thumbs: