Mrs Buster build thread....wheel update 22/11/14

buster

really Steve, did you have to ask. Bob's not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about what's next.

The side skirts look really smart by the way

That should be it for a while but Netti s already wanting spacers and wheel colour change. :blush:

really Steve, did you have to ask. Bob's not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about what's next.

The side skirts look really smart by the way

They do look great :teeth:

I just like teasing :lol:

Yeah we believe you millions wouldn't a wheel colour change maybe but Netti asked for spacers, like that'll happen lol

I'm sorry :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

I may have mentioned spacers and colour change on the wheels.

O DEAR LORD - I HAVE THE DISESE :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yeah we believe you millions wouldn't a wheel colour change maybe but Netti asked for spacers, like that'll happen lol

I'm sorry :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

I may have mentioned spacers and colour change on the wheels.

O DEAR LORD - I HAVE THE DISESE :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

pmsl

21/6/2013

staying with the blue light theme Dave fitted was always on the cards.so ditching the bose h/unit was not a problem.the choice of new h/unit lighting had to compliment it so i fitted a single din one i just happen to have :)

whilst fitting i run my own speaker wiring front and rear so disabling the bose system.i kept the standard speakers and must stay i am more than happy with the result.

nettisnewstereo002_zps77f2144f.jpg

nettisnewstereo004_zpsc55bb305.jpg

;)

This is Netti's Zed yes???

:lol:

@Tarmac Mrs K's replacment side skirts arrived today, efficient as always mate :thumbs: (I'm getting a collection of them now :lol: )

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 1